Leaving Florida.....

Started by Hollywood, January 27, 2006, 01:46:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreth

whos this guy?

[attachment deleted by admin]

Hollywood

#26
Thanks to all you guys. No worries I'll still be a regular on here and still be coming down for a ride once in a while...probably while it's to darn cold to ride up there! There have been some great times and yes there have been more than a few tree instances. lol I should know more by the 1st of the week as far as when I am leaving so I'll know if I am going to have time to get a ride in b4 I go. If not I'll come back for one after we get settled in.  8)

BTW I am looking for an enclosed trailer before I leave so if anyone see's one let me know. 7'x16'-18', V-nose, tandem, brakes and ramp door..preferably around $3500.
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Honda328i

NOOOOOO!  You can't leave!  Who is going to take pictures for Dirt Wheels now?

Congratulations on the promotion, you will go far.  I'm happy for you.

Just make sure that farm you buy has no trees!  Take care my friend, happy trails.   :W

It would be great to do a last ride again in ONF, like the ones we used to do off of 88.  Before Steve leaves and before the forest gets closed down.  When is your last day in FL?
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Hollywood

Quote from: Honda328i on January 29, 2006, 02:12:45 PM
NOOOOOO!  You can't leave!  Who is going to take pictures for Dirt Wheels now?

Congratulations on the promotion, you will go far.  I'm happy for you.

Just make sure that farm you buy has no trees!  Take care my friend, happy trails.   :W

It would be great to do a last ride again in ONF, like the ones we used to do off of 88.  Before Steve leaves and before the forest gets closed down.  When is your last day in FL?

My last day here looks like it will be the 13th of Feb. but I will have to come back after that for some of my stuff and sometime before I ride I have to get a new clutch put in the quad. Soon as I know what a giood date is we will get in one last ride with everyone for the road. ;)
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Moose

It would be nice to see you and the family again before you leave. Looking forward to the ride, when ever it is.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

GreggT

Gonna miss you, bro. Give our best to C and H. We'll come ride with you when you scope out the trails.
'04 Z400 LE  ATP'd.
'03 250EX, Pc T-4 pipe, Dynojet jet kit,
K&N filter, DG nerfs & bumper, Shredders front & rear
?? Warrior, K&N filter, Mikuni carb, WB pipe, polished nerfs/grab bar/bumper

Ida_Mann

my favorite pic,,,for obvious reasons.

Id@

[attachment deleted by admin]
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Quad32x

Glad  I  got  to  meet  ya  man !  Good  luck !! ;) :ThumbsUp.gif
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hollywood

Thanks Quad! You too bro!

Well got most of my orders. I will be leaving for Greenville this weekend going to work a week or 2 while I am trying to find a house then I will be coming back to get all the quads and stuff and heading up there with the family.

I will also be picking up my new enclosed trailer Friday so the quads will have a safe place during the move. Ordered a 7x16 enclosed v-nose TransHaul with all the goodies for a smoking deal I could not turn down.
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Moose

Good to hear Steve. When you have an idea what you want, trailer type, you won't be happy unless you get exactly that. I think you'll be happy with the V-nose type. Good luck up there and keep me informed.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

450R_Matt

Good times,  good friends. Going to miss ya brother.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Hollywood

Moose- No worries bro we will keep in touch. The trailer came out GREAT....it pulls like a dream too. Can't really go hauling ars cause of the wind shear even with the V but it'll pull steady around 73 or so.

Matt- No doubt lots of good times! We'll hook up though...Durham town is less than 2hrs. from where we'll be. ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Hollywood

 8) It is so nice having the enclosed. Been working on the inside since Friday...tile is down, shelves are up, toolbox mounted etc. I'lltake some pics tomorrow when I get done.

[attachment deleted by admin]
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Moose

Looks great there Steve, I know you'll be happy with it.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

T2

Nice trailer Steve, glad you picked one up.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Hollywood

Well we are here and I have my beloved internet back finally! WoooHooo  Now haven't been on the quad in 4 weeks and it is killing me. On the plus side it is absolutly beautiful here. Foothills and mountains everywhere. Have 3 MX tracks within 30 minutes of the house and about 10 more within 2hrs. Durhamtown is only maybe 3 hrs tops probably less. Plenty of OHV trails all over and much friendlier than Ocala.
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Bigscrb15

Spartanburg is awesome!!! My grandfather was born there and we have our family reunions there.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Moose

That's good to hear Steve, now you got six months and we're invading you.

Good luck man.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

TurboBanshee_kid

New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

gearhead400

Unfortunatly, i never had the pleasure to ride with you. Had a few chances but ya couldnt make it lol. Anywho, congrats on the promotion and good luck in SC. Show those fools how to ride a quad up there lol.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

Chuck_Norris

glad to hear your doing well steve.

Ida_Mann

Quote from: TurboBanshee_kid on March 02, 2006, 11:04:25 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 30, 2006, 04:04:34 PM
my favorite pic,,,for obvious reasons.

Id@

were was this at?

Rodman Dam, Hollywood took my quad across the pit at near 65mph to see the difference between his engine and mine,,,I asked him to go again so I could get a picture.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Hollywood

You guys just don't know what your missing! lol


Moose- Bring it brother plenty of cool places to ride...Sumter NF has about 3 OHV areas that aren't very far and lots of elevation changes in the terrain. I am sure there are some places up in the mountains to go too just got to figure out where. Can't wait till hunting season NC is one of the top places for Black Bear in the country...over 1500 were taken last year. Can't wait ti try out the 45-70 on one of them. Once I bag one of those I am headed to BC for a Bruin or Grizz.
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com