PISSED OFF!

Started by o4250, January 28, 2006, 07:54:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

o4250

Quote from: americanhighlander on January 29, 2006, 04:17:37 PM
Quote from: GSPKurt on January 29, 2006, 10:44:35 AM
Umm...
Who's jimmy bluffet? :-\

He's from key west and have restuants after his name
and he did songs with alan jackson back two years ago
5clock somewhere,hey whats cooking cook a new rp for me.
The restuants are called martingaville  it's named after bar drink
And you can find them all over south east.I have been to one at
city walk in orlando last year.But food is very good...

And jimmy bluffet is a person that sings all kinds tropical songs
and he was borning in penscola FL and used to live in nashville tn
back in early 60's.And he went to moved key west fl and start singing back in early 70's.A great song i like was volcano song it reminds me how homestead got blow way in hurricaine andrew.But song came out 1974.
Jimmy bluffet is more like person sailor type and he sings alot good songs.
I know he sails and flys in one of old wII seaplanes when goes visting
tropical islands and other places in the tropicals.. :)  ;D 8)


 



:R :R :R :R :R :R :R 2:L 2:L 2:L :L :L :R :R :R :R :R :R <:( <:( <:( :ThumbsDown.gif :ThumbsDown.gif :Wacko.gif :Wacko.gif :Wacko.gif :oo :oo :X :X :X :X :w :w

americanhighlander

#26
I guess the person hadsn't live here florida for long time.
But I have live in florida since day i was borning. lol

Well everybodys know who jimmy buffett is and
people who live in florida everybody knows him.
But when go to city walk in orlando to his restuant.
Go to mens restroom everybody wrote their fav islands places
they have been to.I wrote st george island FL on wall
and thats over near carrabelle.LOL

But they are so many writings on wall there. LOL  :)

[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

americanhighlander

#27
Quote from: The Quad FaJa on January 29, 2006, 09:41:44 AM
Quote from: o4250 on January 28, 2006, 07:54:45 PM
How does this:
Go to this?

They dont even wear cowboy hats! :o
this Post ROCKS!!!! ....the new "EMO" CowBoys!

I like part what you said about EMO cowboys in there.
LOL 2:L 2:L 2:L   Cheers  :T

We should put them with back street boyz and We should list
them as pop country gay singers and they go  should to NH or CAL to sing there.
Or Have  them sing at fag goon fest in key west florida
that they do once year...
LOL  :J  2:L :R :L :L 2:L :R

I'm joking about that... LOL :)

I saw nuts on the weather channel last year
during before hurricaine wilma hit south fl
and fag's in key west on tv were singing we are filntstones.
The weather man was telling about goon fest in key west
I guess it's one nutty fags party arounds.
I Won't go with thoses nutty nuts...LOL  :)
I guess those fags went to boy school spent too much
time hanging around with men or stuck in another planet.lol 

We  should list them as Gay "EMO" CowBoys!... LOL  :L 2:L :R
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

o4250

Quote from: americanhighlander on January 29, 2006, 05:18:58 PM
Quote from: The Quad FaJa on January 29, 2006, 09:41:44 AM
Quote from: o4250 on January 28, 2006, 07:54:45 PM
How does this:
Go to this?

They dont even wear cowboy hats! :o
this Post ROCKS!!!! ....the new "EMO" CowBoys!

I like part what you said about EMO cowboys in there.
LOL 2:L 2:L 2:L   Cheers  :T

We should put them with back street boyz and We should list
them as pop country gay singers and they go  should to NH or CAL to sing there.
Or Have  them sing at fag goon fest in key west florida
that they do once year...
LOL  :J  2:L :R :L :L 2:L :R

I'm joking about that... LOL :)

I saw nuts on the weather channel last year
during before hurricaine wilma hit south fl
and fag's in key west on tv were singing we are filntstones.
The weather man was telling about goon fest in key west
I guess it's one nutty fags party arounds.
I Won't go with thoses nutty nuts...LOL  :)
I guess those fags went to boy school spent too much
time hanging around with men or stuck in another planet.lol 

We  should list them as Gay "EMO" CowBoys!... LOL  :L 2:L :R



Do you have a picture of this jimmy BLUFFET?

Hoosier Daddy

bluffet who???? :o   :bow.gif   thats funny...


remember when tim mcgraw was cool... with indian outlaw.. then he gets married and now he sings tear jerkers..
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

450R_Matt

Quote from: WareRacing07 on January 29, 2006, 09:17:56 PM
bluffet who???? :o   :bow.gif   thats funny...


remember when tim mcgraw was cool... with indian outlaw.. then he gets married and now he sings tear jerkers..

Thats because Faith carries his Ball's around in her purse.  LOL 
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

LakeMaryKid

Quote from: WareRacing07 on January 29, 2006, 09:17:56 PM
bluffet who???? :o   :bow.gif   thats funny...


remember when tim mcgraw was cool... with indian outlaw.. then he gets married and now he sings tear jerkers..
Eh or he mixes rap with country.
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

VForcedave

I think change is good, sometimes you might not like it,  but its impossible to avoid. If there was no change, some of us would still be riding around on Honda 3 wheeelers. Get over it. Life is good and its all about the journey,  not the destination.   
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

kawGIRL

Quote from: americanhighlander on January 29, 2006, 04:17:37 PM
Quote from: GSPKurt on January 29, 2006, 10:44:35 AM
Umm...
Who's jimmy bluffet? :-\

He's from key west and have restuants after his name
and he did songs with alan jackson back two years ago
5clock somewhere,hey whats cooking cook a new rp for me.
The restuants are called martingaville  it's named after bar drink
And you can find them all over south east.I have been to one at
city walk in orlando last year.But food is very good...

And jimmy bluffet is a person that sings all kinds tropical songs
and he was borning in penscola FL and used to live in nashville tn
back in early 60's.And he went to moved key west fl and start singing back in early 70's.A great song i like was volcano song it reminds me how homestead got blow way in hurricaine andrew.But song came out 1974.
Jimmy bluffet is more like person sailor type and he sings alot good songs.
I know he sails and flys in one of old wII seaplanes when goes visting
tropical islands and other places in the tropicals.. :)  ;D 8)


 

I hope you don't talk like you type...... ???
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

RL400

Quote from: americanhighlander on January 29, 2006, 04:17:37 PM
He's from key west and have restuants after his name
and he did songs with alan jackson back two years ago
5clock somewhere,hey whats cooking cook a new rp for me.
The restuants are called martingaville  it's named after bar drink
And you can find them all over south east.I have been to one at
city walk in orlando last year.But food is very good...

And jimmy bluffet is a person that sings all kinds tropical songs
and he was borning in penscola FL and used to live in nashville tn
back in early 60's.And he went to moved key west fl and start singing back in early 70's.A great song i like was volcano song it reminds me how homestead got blow way in hurricaine andrew.But song came out 1974.
Jimmy bluffet is more like person sailor type and he sings alot good songs.
I know he sails and flys in one of old wII seaplanes when goes visting
tropical islands and other places in the tropicals.. :)  ;D 8)


 

k
im not reading any of your posts anymore.

americanhighlander

I do talk alot better in voice.But I was trying explain
about singer jimmy buffett. I'm sorry misspell it about that.

here's his web site
www.margaritaville.com  plus you can shop at online store or
listen to his live radio station down in key west florida.

Here's alot more about his life history
in music world and I did explain some  of it on here.

http://www.margaritaville.com/about_jimmy.php

Here's pic of him




[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

Hoosier Daddy

im sure 99% of us know of Jimmy Buffett... in case you havent clued in.... they were ragging the spelling issue...
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

americanhighlander

#37
I'm sorry about  that guy and gals out there.
I must had alot things
going out lake city or live oak to stores into during last week.
I know how stressful that is.

I'm sorry misspell  word bluffet.
I got it change to buffett.

I went search up on yahoo search  engine
on  song artist.  :)

A good thing i found out web site on jimmy buffett...
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

Dr.Dirt


enniehall

It's all a big fad, being a teen e bopper was cool back when I was like in middle school with all it's boy bands like backstreet boy and n'sync, then it moved into rap with...well hell I never really listen to rap but I know at one point they had a bunch of boy and girl bands and now the the "country" scene is popular so more and more poopy bands like rascal flatts, keith urban and lonestar are going to grow in popularity.  Hopefully it won't last to long but there are some new talents that aren't too bad. 
Mud-It's like whiskey to a drunk or poker to a gambler.

bluesman

I NEED ANOTHER CAPTAIN AND COKE!!!!

Honda328i

Quote from: bluesman on January 31, 2006, 11:28:14 AM
I NEED ANOTHER CAPTAIN AND COKE!!!!

LOL

"Some people say there's a woman to blame, but I know, It's my own damn fault"
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Joedirt

#42
Quote from: americanhighlander on January 30, 2006, 07:23:17 PM
I'm sorry about  that guy and gals out there.
I must had alot things
going out lake city or live oak to stores into during last week.
I know how stressful that is.

I'm sorry misspell  word bluffet.
I got it change to buffett.

I went search up on yahoo search  engine
on  song artist.  :)



A good thing i found out web site on jimmy buffett...


right on American Highlander.......LOL............:)
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

MuddyGurl101

I somewhat agree. I do like some of the new country, but the stations stopped playing the old. I would like to here a mix of old and new.
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

VForcedave

PROBLEM SOLVED: Get XM for the stereo and listen to what ever style you like in country music.
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

kawGIRL

Quote from: americanhighlander on January 30, 2006, 07:23:17 PM
I'm sorry about  that guy and gals out there.
I must had alot things
going out lake city or live oak to stores into during last week.
I know how stressful that is.

I'm sorry misspell  word bluffet.
I got it change to buffett.

I went search up on yahoo search  engine
on  song artist.  :)

A good thing i found out web site on jimmy buffett...

07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

backinsaddle

Quote from: VForcedave on January 31, 2006, 02:43:47 PM
PROBLEM SOLVED: Get XM for the stereo and listen to what ever style you like in country music.

love my xm so much, bought one for my wife and parents.  any kind of music you want, no commercials...no censorship...gotta love it

BCConviber

Just go on to Limewire and download Rhett Akins... Kiss my country a$$. Now that's some good ol' Hanl Jr. Style reneck country for ya!  >:D
2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

americanhighlander

 :) XM you can even get on directv sat and listen to it.
But cd it's good choice to listen to..Look what happen  to dixe chicks alot their
songs don't play on radio stations anymore...
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com