Three Lakes WMA this Saturday, 1/28/06

Started by wilburz, January 25, 2006, 07:38:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Busta Nutt

I was making a funny Mark. It seems that if you type a so called bad word it automatically replaced with a kinder, gentler version. And yes I know all about the wife thing.

Bigscrb15

are flags required out there? im ready to ride tomorrow!!!!!
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Busta Nutt


wilburz

ok. no flags and no whiners! any who I am leaving at 6 tommorrow morning. have to stop at ft.pierce first and should be there around 8:30 or so. see you tommorroow!
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

321GONE

WE RODE!! Awsome ride, great meeting  all ya, big scrub bro's, wilburz, &  wilburz bro, and 318i.  Or was that follow the dust ,  ill stop at the next road. That was a blast!!
WILBURZ how far can you ride on a tank of gas!! LOL
    We can get around those cypress RIGHT. LOL

Later, 321 GONE

"OFFICER< WE GOT A SITUATION HERE"  LOL   8)//
2003 prairie 650, You either got a V-Twin or wish you did ! List of mods
2002 300 ex

wilburz

Had fun and road are arses off!!!! Dont do sumersaults while on your atv Tim! I am ready to go again next weekend.   
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Honda328i

Really great day to ride, it was awseome meeting new people and seeing some familiar faces again.  Sorry about the dust, I just have a throttle that is either "on" or "off"  ;)  I guess that's why I ran out of gas.  :(   Take care, see y'all around next time.
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Bigscrb15

Quote from: Honda328i on January 29, 2006, 02:25:40 PM
Really great day to ride, it was awseome meeting new people and seeing some familiar faces again.  Sorry about the dust, I just have a throttle that is either "on" or "off"  ;)  I guess that's why I ran out of gas.  :(   Take care, see y'all around next time.

did you make it back to the truck at least?
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

321GONE

"Dont do sumersaults while on your atv Tim!"

That wasnt a sumersault!! That was a properly executed manuver " to see where my drain plug actually is".  Only in TOP GUN have you seen someone go from inverted to 50 mph in less than 60 sec. LETS RIDE 8) 8)

2003 prairie 650, You either got a V-Twin or wish you did ! List of mods
2002 300 ex

Honda328i

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on January 29, 2006, 10:08:44 PM
Quote from: Honda328i on January 29, 2006, 02:25:40 PM
Really great day to ride, it was awseome meeting new people and seeing some familiar faces again.  Sorry about the dust, I just have a throttle that is either "on" or "off"  ;)  I guess that's why I ran out of gas.  :(   Take care, see y'all around next time.

did you make it back to the truck at least?

Yes, I still had reserve.  It was very close though.   ;D
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

bigscrub79

I must say i have never used as much gas as i did there. I only had 2 bars left on the gauge.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

themensh

"I only had 2 bars left ..."


     I usually stop at the first bar....
if there is room to park, I may stop at the second bar also.  LOL

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com