Biker's Paradise Heros - Thank You

Started by BayouMomma, January 30, 2006, 01:48:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BayouMomma

Big thank you to Hunter and his Daddy and a Special Thank you to the three young men with 4x4s who pulled us (white F350) and our trailer out of the sand and led us back to Howland.  YOU GUYS ROCK!!!

Of all the able body men out there who looked and left; and C&S Towing in Deltona who refused to come down the road; you guys were true gentlemen - Your Mom's would be proud of you!  I know I was.

Thanks again.


Bayou Momma, Praire Daddy, Bayou Kid, CrazyB and her girls Sophia & Hannah.

Ida_Mann

you mean there ARE nice people in Deltona?

I gotta get out more then.

;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

BayouMomma

Trust me...we were beginning to wonder.  The most impressive point - these guys were late teens -early twenties (everyone looks young to me),polite and EXTREMELY helpful.  Someone raised those boys right!
LOL.

outindeltona

that sand doesnt look half as mean as it is......i've come close a to gettin stuck a few times....

MachineDog

Always good to hear stories like that, I know we would've pulled over with the Arctic Cat and tried to tug at it.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.