Chicks Trip Weekend

Started by qt314nfla, September 05, 2005, 08:51:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrs.Muddbuggy

Last time Lauren and I talked she was considering the first weekend in December but then this past weekend she realized that C&R is having an event so she is unsure at this point as to what the date will be. If I hear something I will post.   ::)

nikki87

hey im new to the site and am looking to get to know some people to ride with and have some fun!!  im 18 and my mom and sister love to ride.  anyone ride around the tampa bay area?

qt314nfla

I'm just south of you in Sarasota.  There are plenty of ppl in the area to ride with.  Do y'all ride sport or utility quads?

The chick trip details are still in the works.  Nothing set yet.

There are 2 new years rides going on.  Scrub which will mainly be families and sport quads.  They are a great group of ppl to ride with.  I'd be going there if I already hadn't had plans.

The other ride is a mudding event for mainly utilities and is 18 and up.  There are threads on both rides in the group rides section.  I hope y'all end up doing one of the rides.

Meet you soon.

nikki87

cool...its good to know thier are people nearby to ride with.  ive had a hard time meeting people my age who like to ride.  we've got plans for new years already but we'll definetly love to go out riding some other time.  wish i was going riding for new years though!!!  have a fun new years everybody!!!

Sahara311

This sounds like fun... I will have to tag along on the next ride...
We are getting my quad in the next week, and i haven't ridden since I was a kid, so i  am a bit rusty...
2006 Bombardier DS 250........hers, stolen but recovered<--for sale
2003 Yamaha YZ 250.............his
2000 Honda CR 125................his birthday present
****Lock up your toys!*******
2005 Suzuki RM 250................his, stolen

Want2Ride2

#55
i'm looking forward to this also, my quad should be ready sooner then i thought,    :) ;D


MY QUAD IS READY ---- POLARIS SPORTSMAN 500HO 4X4



READY FOR THE RIDE

[attachment deleted by admin]
2001 Polaris Sportsman 500HO 4x4

Bigscrb15

see, this is what happens when you let girls plan something 4months and 3pages of talking and no date or plans yet. j/k j/k


let me know when you decide on a date, my fiancee will probably go.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Want2Ride2

#57
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on January 27, 2006, 11:02:52 AM
see, this is what happens when you let girls plan something 4months and 3pages of talking and no date or plans yet. j/k j/k


let me know when you decide on a date, my fiancee will probably go.


ok
2001 Polaris Sportsman 500HO 4x4

MuddFreak77

Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com