Just a thought

Started by Da_Mtg_Man, January 26, 2006, 12:22:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluesman

I guess he didnt think???????!!!!!!!



lol

Ride1Rob

Thanx fellas (Mods) for handling the situation. I wanted to grab that guy around his neck and gently squeeze when I read that post. I deal with idiots like that everyday so it really doesn't suprise me any. I'm glad that it's not put up w/ on the site and w/o morons like him the site is a much better place  ;)  .
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

mikeE36

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on January 26, 2006, 01:17:22 AM
rap04 was banned earlier today for racial comments. Acouple hrs later there was a new member by the name of ssheilhitler that started posting a bunch of serious racial crap so he was banned again.

it may be a friend of mine who is racist. What town was he from?

o4250

Quote from: njoutlaw230 on January 28, 2006, 05:52:25 AM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on January 26, 2006, 01:17:22 AM
rap04 was banned earlier today for racial comments. Acouple hrs later there was a new member by the name of ssheilhitler that started posting a bunch of serious racial crap so he was banned again.

it may be a friend of mine who is racist. What town was he from?


UM arkansas.








Actually miami.