LT450Z....

Started by The Quad FaJa, January 26, 2006, 08:05:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Quad FaJa

any one getting one?...or have one yet?

svtbolt04

I would wait, first year always has some troubles.. But I plan on getting another bike in 4 months so I will have to see whats going on.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Yamaha72

Quote from: svtbolt04 on January 26, 2006, 08:46:53 PM
I would wait, first year always has some troubles.. But I plan on getting another bike in 4 months so I will have to see whats going on.

Why???? you have an 06 YFZ????
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150

Honda250ex

MABY......but I think I want to wait till next year :-\ or get a YFZ
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

LT-R450ApK

ILL HAVE ONE SOON AS THEY GET HERE!!!!!geez im tired of waiting!
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

The Quad FaJa

Quote from: LT-R450ApK on January 26, 2006, 09:01:45 PM
ILL HAVE ONE SOON AS THEY GET HERE!!!!!geez im tired of waiting!
I think there going to be a good bike for the YFZ and the TRX...good run for there money!

Chevy1500z71

Quote from: svtbolt04 on January 26, 2006, 08:46:53 PM
I would wait, first year always has some troubles.. But I plan on getting another bike in 4 months so I will have to see whats going on.

geez u just got a bike didnt u

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com