Leaving Florida.....

Started by Hollywood, January 27, 2006, 01:46:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hollywood

Well those of you that know me know I have been waiting months on a promotion to go thru. Well I finally got it. Me and the family will be relocating to Greenville, SC in a few weeks for my new Account Executive position. Sad to go and sorry to leave a lot of good friends behind but looking forward to many more places to ride and a lot more $$ to ride with.  8) I am in the process of looking for a large farm in the area to make our new home. If I find what I am looking for I'll have a very nice practice track and plenty of room for everyone to come visit sometime.  ;)
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

sad to see a fellow quad rider leave!!! but Congratulations on the promotion and be safe in SC!
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

blindkaeta

Congrats on the promotion,  I see a new 450R in your future.  Sorry to see you go, good luck in SC, I think you will like it.   Build it and we will come is all I have to say.  Take it easy,  Dorian

gery350

thats great man. i wish i had what it takes to get up and go.
congrats on the promotion and new home with your family.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Hollywood

Quote from: blindkaeta on January 27, 2006, 01:57:17 PM
Congrats on the promotion,  I see a new 450R in your future.  Sorry to see you go, good luck in SC, I think you will like it.   Build it and we will come is all I have to say.  Take it easy,  Dorian

Thanks Dorian.......Maybe not a 450r but I guarantee a there will be a 500cc ATP motor coming real soon. ;)
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

MuddFreak77

Congrats on the Promotion Hollywood!!!!

Freakk
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

ROCKITV8

Congrats!! If you hear of any other controller/manager accounting jobs let me know, my wife is "looking" at other jobs out there. She has 10 years of exp. with the same firm here in Ohio and is currently a manager (can't say the name because they have offices in 3 cities in Forida) she doesn't like florida  :'(  but she does like the Carolinas & Ga. just thought I would throw this out at you.
Good Luck,
STUCK IN OHIO

yunt2ride

Congrats on the promotion. It was fun riding with you what time we did. Sorry to see you go. Enjoy it.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Moose

Man I sure hate to see a friend go, but I would do it for the promotion also. Can't wait to hear from you when the dust settles and you have time to have some of us up to camp and ride. Enjoy it to the utmost Steve, life is to short not to.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

LakeMaryKid

Damn steve, its fabulous you got the promotion man! Congrats, but im sad to see a good friend like you leave!!!! You will have to make a few trips down here to ride eh wait no where to ride. Well once i get a truck maybe a trip up north is needed. Stop in at your place then on to Luis's place in Tn. lol
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

TurboBanshee_kid

Good luck with the move. Have fun up in SC!!!!!!!!  ;)

From, David
New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

backinsaddle

sorry I never got a chance to ride with you...I suspect you'll find much better riding areas in that neck of the woods...good luck to you and yours

z400stunter

I'm jealous.  Good luck.  How much is an average house in that area?
JUMP IT!

Ida_Mann

dude?!?!?! no phone call to any of us to ask permission?

good luck bro, I hate to see you go,,,,looks like you are not far from Durhamtown,,,,,lucky sonufagun.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Mrs.Nightbreed

 :'(

Well I would say I am glad to hear about your promotion and good luck and all but ...that would be a lie...



WHO SAID YOU CAN LEAVE >:( You can't just up and go like That!



Miss you already  :-* Have fun and be safe! Let us know when you get settled and maybe when we come through that way we will stop in a ride for a day or 2  :)

T2

Congrats on the promotion Steve, like everyone else said, sad to see you go, but I am looking at the postive side to this, now we have a place to go in SC, and you can scout out the good riding spots and than plan some group rides up there. Let us know when you are leaving, mabe we can plan one more group ride B4 you leave the state.  Well Good luck with CSE. ;)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

A.T.steVe_k

#16
hey steve congrads on the new move it takes some nerve na screw that b@lls to do what your  about to do. ::) i wish you and your crew the best of luck.i'll pm you my address and phone # if you need anything let me know! ok with that said we have to have a last ride for the   pimp (holywood) let"s set something up for one last ride until you get to s.c and then we can bug you  and your new neighbors ;D ;D ;D ;D
A.T.steVe

dreth

GOOD LUCK! I enjoyed every ride we had together. get settled and i will definatley visit that practice track ;) im busy but im down for 1 last florida ride with ya.

Ida_Mann

yup,,,,new reason for a group ride,,,,Hollywood's Leaving Group Ride I.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Chuck_Norris

Congrats steve, on all accounts, stay in touch. Many Blessings you and your family.

eric

Wishing you the best Steve and hoping we meet again.

Here's a pic you might remember. Good times my friend!

Da_Mtg_Man

Does anybodu have any of him hitting a tree. I'm sure there's some out there. I know at least 3 times....


Congrats Steve. If you conduct yourself at work like you do out in public then you definitely deserve the promotion. You are one heck of a stand up guy.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

dreth

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on January 28, 2006, 08:34:32 PM
Does anybodu have any of him hitting a tree. I'm sure there's some out there. I know at least 3 times....


Congrats Steve. If you conduct yourself at work like you do out in public then you definitely deserve the promotion. You are one heck of a stand up guy.


i know 1 tree with aggrivated battery charges against him :R

Qdawg76

Congrats on the promotion, It was good riding with yall, if your evey out here in TN give us a holler and we can get some riding done
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

dreth

remember this bike?

[attachment deleted by admin]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com