Anyone know best pipes for 300ex?

Started by Kawa3, January 19, 2005, 07:32:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kawa3

and where to find some good heelguard nerf bars? I checked rockymountian but they dont have the heel guards for the 300ex
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

LTZ400ApK

my G/F has a 300ex and we put a HMF pipe on it,i did lots of homework on pipes for her quad it seems to be one of the best,most everyone i talked to from other sites with 300's run the hmf also check www.exriders.com lots of helpfull info

VelociRaptor350

I have to second the HMF, i have one on my 350 and its the sh*t.  Make sure you drop the extra 20 and get it powdercoated, it looks so much better, the regular can is boring.  They are a little loud, but loud is good.
'05 Raptor 350
Its Slow but it Handles

www.YFM350Central.com

Moose

Would I have to rejet the carb putting on one of those pipes? I have wanted to do that to my sons ride. It could use a little more zip.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

VelociRaptor350

yeah you will have to rejet, probably bump it up 4-5 jet sizes and go from there.
'05 Raptor 350
Its Slow but it Handles

www.YFM350Central.com

Seabee

I saw on exriders that the two best pipes for a 300ex are either the Big gun Race full system or the Curtis Sparks system. So, I called Mike at ATP, and he said definatly the Curtis Sparks. HMF only makes a slip-on for the 300ex.
2005-Ford F150 Lariat Crew Cab 4x4
2004-Volkswagon Jetta GLI
2005-Honda Rancher 4x4
2003-Honda 3??ex, ATP'd