Remeber when...

Started by o4250, January 25, 2006, 09:29:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da_Mtg_Man

Biohazard, He was here for a couple of months posting every day and then just disappeared.
Quad dork was hilarious, Almost as hilarious as me....  :D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

o4250

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on January 26, 2006, 09:15:20 PM
Biohazard, He was here for a couple of months posting every day and then just disappeared.
Quad dork was hilarious, Almost as hilarious as me....  :D


I'm still trying to figure out how people just stopped posting. Did they get pissed? I mean like b-man, black beast, erbi, all them guys..

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: o4250 on January 26, 2006, 09:45:06 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on January 26, 2006, 09:15:20 PM
Biohazard, He was here for a couple of months posting every day and then just disappeared.
Quad dork was hilarious, Almost as hilarious as me....  :D


I'm still trying to figure out how people just stopped posting. Did they get pissed? I mean like b-man, black beast, erbi, all them guys..

Not sure what happened with B-man. Blackbeast moved to Colorado and has a site called atvcolorado.com. Erbilibuc moved to Cali and last I heard and was being shipped overseas.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Mrs.Nightbreed

gees...you make it sound like they stuck a UPS label on him and threw him in a box  :D


Man, The LMK ride was the BEST! ahhh...the rat and the dude pool! What a weekend!

We still have perminant reservation in the "the nightbreed suite" at camp Id@

I miss those days :-\   

Remeber how much trouble you guys gave Fasterblaster? He was nothing compared to some of the newbies  :P


o4250

Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on January 26, 2006, 10:15:35 PM
gees...you make it sound like they stuck a UPS label on him and threw him in a box  :D




Remeber how much trouble you guys gave Fasterblaster? He was nothing compared to some of the newbies  :P




Yea that kid was always full of sh*t. Back then you could give people a hard time without someone getting offended. Hell, thats how I learned my lesson. :P

Moose

I remember, I joined in March that year. It was like I hit a gold mine, new people to meet and ride with, new places to ride. I got excited like a kid before a ride. It's funny I met people from both sites on the first ride we went on, Jasper. Those were the days. I still like the site a lot, I'm on every day, but changes do happen. That's life, nothing ever stays the same. Still happy to be part of this group.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

Honda328i

Quote from: Michelle on January 26, 2006, 08:28:14 PM
Quote from: Honda328i on January 25, 2006, 10:06:48 PM
I joined about that time, in March of '04.  Remember all the fun we had with "Bumpstumper" (Michelle)  Haven't seen her around lately.  And LMK, we were getting your bike and the ride at Id@'s together.  Remember the Dorito's?

             This is enough to make me wanna cry ;) I had alot of fun back then , even though I'm sure I pee'd off quite a few people w/my smart mouth. But It was all in a good laugh!! Good times good times!!!  Hoping to pick up an 06 black 250 ex this weekend (if they take my offer} woot woot!!
The Family and some friends will be riding at Croom the second weekend of Febuary if anyone wants to join :)
                                                               
                                                                            Ride Safe,
                                                                              Michelle

                                                                                                                             

Michelle,  some of us are gonna be "across the street" from you tomorrow (3-lakes) if you want to say "HI".  Check group rides.  ;)
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Asphaltdragon

I never got to meet the little critter..... lol  remember this  :D

[attachment deleted by admin]
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

LakeMaryKid

Remeber When: Sung by Alan Jackson.......good song
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

americanhighlander

 :) You people are funny as crap on here...LOL  :) 8) 2:L

Plus I reading some posts on here...
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com