waldo motorsports date is set  2-12-05

Started by dreth, January 14, 2005, 09:01:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrs.Nightbreed

Quoteholly clap, I just looked into a set off ebay.

I think I'll deal with my stock ones for now.

Id@
I got mine on Ebay. Ordered for my weight for 465.00 & free shipping. Triple rates w/out rezzies.  I got them 8 days later too. That is an excellent turn around from what hear.

Ida_Mann

hey Melissa, how are the ones without the res.? are they the same, or worth the extra cash ya think?

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

by the way, I'm in on the Waldo thing.

I'll be bringing my little one with me.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Mrs.Nightbreed

The rezzies are there for hard riders that create a lot of shock temperature. The ones without rezzies will be more than adequate for the type of riding you do.

dreth

QuoteThe rezzies are there for hard riders that create a lot of shock temperature. The ones without rezzies will be more than adequate for the type of riding you do.

sounds like we might be adding IDA to the family too ;D

dreth

Quoteby the way, I'm in on the Waldo thing.

I'll be bringing my little one with me.

Id@

so its a go then? ill bring my little guy and they can play!

450R_Matt

Another reason I got the remote rezi's is because the flat track sway bar that i run sometimes will hit the piggie back.
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Ida_Mann

QuoteThe rezzies are there for hard riders that create a lot of shock temperature. The ones without rezzies will be more than adequate for the type of riding you do.

hey now,,,,I drop 70 pounds and watch out ya'll ;-)

I'll be running the tracks with the worst of them  ;D

I got a plan,,,,next year about this time I plan to be doing just that.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

Quoteso its a go then? ill bring my little guy and they can play!

sure, but I'll only be coming up for the day, and I have a stop to make at the family cemetary in town.\ to take some pictures for the folks.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Hollywood

You'll love the Elka's! I didn't truly realize the difference mine made since I never rode mine with the stock ones then I jumped on Ida's and I was shocked(no pun intended) lol It's like riding a brick without them.

Ida- Watch exriders too. There's always pretty good deals on there you could pick up a set for less than 400 that would do all you'd ever need them to. Maybe even a good set of Works wouldn't hurt.
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Ida_Mann

yeah I was looking at the works shocks,,,,where do you think I might find a good comparison on shocks?

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Hollywood

Maybe one of the online magazines  :-/ Try a search for atv shock shootout or something like that.
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Ida_Mann

Steve, get back to work

you only got what,,,,an hour left?

Id@

ps: your manager is watching again ;-)
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Hollywood

'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

450R_Matt

#64
Hollywood, do you have Elka's only on the front? Thats all I can afford for now.  Damn where are they anyway I ordered them yesterday.... >:(......LOL.
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Ida_Mann

I think it's all in the triple-rate springs,,,,wonder if I can find those somewhere else?

maybe replace the springs on my stockers;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Nightbreed

#66
no, you have to have a set of shocks set up for tripple rate.

You can get a good price on elkas off of an ebay store, that has them computer matched to your weight and riding style, or I can get you works triple rate shocks with rezies for $500.00
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

Hollywood

QuoteHollywood, do you have Elka's only on the front? Thats all I can afford for now.  Damn where are they anyway I ordered them yesterday.... >:(......LOL.

Yea just on the front. It's good enough for now. When the time comes I am either going to have the stock rear rebuilt and valved better or replace it with another Elka...haven't made up my mind yet.
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

dreth

im sorry for the confusion......i just called waldo again and it will cost nonmembers 30$ to practice and a yearly membership is 25$ and then it will cost you 20$ to practice for the rest of the year.

Ida_Mann

(insert tim allen grunt here)

???

How much will it cost me to go up there and ride for the day?

am I to understand that if I but the year membership that it costs less than one day practice?

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

dreth

Quote(insert tim allen grunt here)

???

How much will it cost me to go up there and ride for the day?

am I to understand that if I but the year membership that it costs less than one day practice?

Id@

NO ! it will cost you 20$ each time if you have the membership and 30$ for  a one day trip

LakeMaryKid

#71
so if you buy a membership, does it cover you to practice that day too? I may go dreth!!!!!!  :o lol any first timers going on this?  ::)
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

dreth

Quoteso if you buy a membership, does it cover you to practice that day too? I may go dreth!!!!!!  :o lol any first timers going on this?  ::)

yes there is a few first timers going! 30$ buys you a 1 day membership and a 1 day practice. 45$ buys you a 1 year membership and a 1 day practice and every practice after that is only 20$ so if you plan on going there atleast 3 time in 1 year its better to buy a 1year membership. they also have a family plan. see there web site, it is in this thread somewhere

Ida_Mann

yeah, me Curtis.

I guess I need to learn how to jump and do the rythm section huh?

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

LakeMaryKid

Quoteyeah, me Curtis.

I guess I need to learn how to jump and do the rythm section huh?

Id@

i doubt my parents would let me go :-/ I hope so though cuase this would be awsome. Its nice to know if i do go i wont be the only "newb" there ;D
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com