sand mountain rocks!

Started by dudek38, January 17, 2006, 04:52:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crawdaddy07

what are the days and hours of opperation?

2006YFZ450

Quote from: crawdaddy07 on January 26, 2006, 12:23:15 AM
what are the days and hours of opperation?

Well I think their only open Sundays ???

10-4pm
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

dudek38

im getting excited!!!! hill climbs here i come
modified z400

Honda250ex

I saw you climbing that hill all day long ;D            YAMAHONDAMAN                                                                                         


Thats a tight 3 wheeler and I saw two Yellow Z'z that climbed it also one of them was chubby and the the other one was wering red gear!! I was thinking about going  down but I would probaly get spanked by my dad I did manage to get 1/2 way up and I could probaly make it untill at the end where it get like at a 90 angle :P
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

dudek38

ah come on, the thrill is overcoming the fear, passing the point of no return!.start on an easy spot and move on to the steeper ones. theres a nice one to start, on the right side.
modified z400