SM TT Race on the 29th

Started by LE450-RACER#77, January 22, 2006, 09:37:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LE450-RACER#77

I know alot of ya'll will be racing the FTR race at Seminole so I just wanted to see how many of us would be here Sunday.  I hope we can still have a good turnout but it may be kind of small this time.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

RTR_380/450R

I just bought some fat laces for those new Nike's.  The flourescent kind!
I'll race w/ ya! We'll have a good time!
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

Ride1Rob

I'll be there along with Wayne and Ron.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

i will be there giving it my best! 8)
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

RTR_380/450R

Quote from: Ride1Rob on January 23, 2006, 11:00:02 AM
I'll be there along with Wayne and Ron.

Dont be a stuck up snob next time!!  I didnt see you all day!
Come hang out a little! :)
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

Ride1Rob

Quote from: RTR_380 on January 23, 2006, 02:21:29 PM
Quote from: Ride1Rob on January 23, 2006, 11:00:02 AM
I'll be there along with Wayne and Ron.

Dont be a stuck up snob next time!!  I didnt see you all day!
Come hang out a little! :)

Gotcha JT... I thought that was you out there running laps when I was practicing. Just not used to seeing you on a green bike. I'll be sure to get over there and hook up w/ you guys this Sunday.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

LE450-RACER#77

Hey Rob that is Marshall on the green 250R. ( THE OTHER BIG HEAD )  :box.gif :box.gif :R 2:L
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

01ZX12R

You can count on the Yammi to be out there and runnin. We still running both Vet and expert Steve. I am ready for some more... Dorian said he might even run Expert with us. Steve Mr T2 said he was coming out to give us a run. I still think he better stay on the porch with the puppies. Got the new pipe on Jesse's quad we will see what kinda diff it makes.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

53yfz450

i should be there. running tt for my first time. 8)
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Ride1Rob

Quote from: 53yfz450 on January 23, 2006, 08:58:44 PM
i should be there. running tt for my first time. 8)


That's great Jake. This will help your cornerning when you hop back onto the MX track. What class are you thinking about running? Also I may just hit the MX track w/ you the w/e. Setting my suspension for it instead of the TT setup. Hope it doesn't make me ride horrible on the TT track... Hold up, I rode horrible anyway last race  :-\
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

2006YFZ450

Im probably going to be at SM but dont know if im going to race TT... ???
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

RTR_380/450R

Quote from: Ride1Rob on January 23, 2006, 04:12:02 PM
Quote from: RTR_380 on January 23, 2006, 02:21:29 PM
Quote from: Ride1Rob on January 23, 2006, 11:00:02 AM
I'll be there along with Wayne and Ron.

Dont be a stuck up snob next time!!  I didnt see you all day!
Come hang out a little! :)

Gotcha JT... I thought that was you out there running laps when I was practicing. Just not used to seeing you on a green bike. I'll be sure to get over there and hook up w/ you guys this Sunday.

Rob!  I wasnt on the green bike. That was Marshall! He was the one towards the back! :'(  I was riding a Stock 06 450R.
You know, the one that placed 3rd!  Hows that for "bighead"   Sucka Steve! ;)
Of course, I shouldnt say anything to Steve. He lead Kern for 4 laps in the Vet class!  I followed behing him for 6! :-\ >:(
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

Ride1Rob

But weren't you on the green bike practicing JT? Thought I remembered seeing both of you guys take some laps after the races were done. I was on that Silver, Blk, Red YFZ.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

when i am there at the tt race if anybody reconizes me come over and introduce your self! everybody from this site i have meet are great people and always like meeting new fellow quad riders! i dont know what every body looks like but you can see my # plate on my back that says "motocross maverick"!
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

53yfz450

Quote from: Ride1Rob on January 23, 2006, 10:06:44 PM
Quote from: 53yfz450 on January 23, 2006, 08:58:44 PM
i should be there. running tt for my first time. 8)


That's great Jake. This will help your cornerning when you hop back onto the MX track. What class are you thinking about running? Also I may just hit the MX track w/ you the w/e. Setting my suspension for it instead of the TT setup. Hope it doesn't make me ride horrible on the TT track... Hold up, I rode horrible anyway last race  :-\

i will race the begginer class for my first time since ive never done it before. i would just stiffen your shocks up so they wont dive in the corners. i ride my suspenion stiff any ways so i wont have to change it from track to track.

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Hondarider22

ill be there, my brothers thinkiing about doing the tt race on the yfz, >:D sounds like fun ;D , ill just get some practice in on the mx track.  >:D

wens race time?


and ne thing i need to do to my quad to get it set up for tt? i dont think he will want to adjust his suspension bc hes gonna ride mx 2 so  ???

LE450-RACER#77

If your bike is setup for mx you will be fine on the TT track. No need for changes. There are alot of mx racers that also race on the tt track that don't change anything.

All you need is a good attitude & the want to have a good time.


MUST HAVE A KILL SWITCH !!!!!!!!!
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

blindkaeta

I'll be there for sure.  I'm ready to blow the rest of the sand out of my smoken #ss motor.  I can feel the compression just falling. LOL

Steve are you running both classes?

Wayne don't forget the tires!!!

Hondarider22

so i take it there will be a lot of riders out there? more than at the group ride on the 15th?

01ZX12R

Dorian,I will bring the tires home and put them in the trailer on Wed. Looks like its gonna be a small turn out. Hope not cause I need the practice w/ the big DAWGS in the expert class. 
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

LE450-RACER#77

I will probably run both classes with ya'll. Lets just see how many we can out there since most run the FTR.



WHATS UP WITH T2 ???????   WILL HE SHOW OR NNNNOOOOOOOO ???????
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Ride1Rob

I talked to T2 today... he's not coming. Said his son doesn't like MX. I told him there were hills and trails out there for him to ride also. He said he may end up going to ONF this w/e. I told him to come out and ride with the fellas and he said he may but I don't think he'll come.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

01ZX12R

I think Jesse has T2 running from SM. LOL
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

2006YFZ450

So a Kill Switch is mandatory.... ???
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

01ZX12R

Yes a kill switch is madatory. It should be factory equipment if you ask me.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com