Jan 21 HAZELHURST

Started by Hoosier Daddy, December 13, 2005, 11:02:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tribal banshee

Carl I'm not mad or offended at all just wondered why no one said anything then. It's all good. all the bikes were flying 8)
'04 Grizzly 660 lifted w/mods and 29.5 outlaws mine
'04 Grizzly 660 stock girlfriends
'04 kodiak 450 stock kids

BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

Iam glad Carl you came on here and got it straight You  know you my boy and can't wait till next month I just posted what I was told sorry about that.. well atleast iam in the 3.s club now  even if its a high 3.not many people around here has ran those numbers yet and now I want to go faster ;) .
Wicked Racing TEAM    [url="//www.341dirtdrags.com"]www.341dirtdrags.com[/url]

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW on January 24, 2006, 02:27:40 PM
Iam glad Carl you came on here and got it straight You  know you my boy and can't wait till next month I just posted what I was told sorry about that.. well atleast iam in the 3.s club now  even if its a high 3.not many people around here has ran those numbers yet and now I want to go faster ;) .

can i ride with you next time you go into the 3's?  JK....it won't be long and I will be right dur with you, if the lords willing and the creek don't rise, smoke will be bringing in the future....lots of potential in the crush....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

LT-R450ApK

Quote from: Smoknbanshee on January 24, 2006, 03:33:44 PM
Quote from: BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW on January 24, 2006, 02:27:40 PM
Iam glad Carl you came on here and got it straight You  know you my boy and can't wait till next month I just posted what I was told sorry about that.. well atleast iam in the 3.s club now  even if its a high 3.not many people around here has ran those numbers yet and now I want to go faster ;) .

can i ride with you next time you go into the 3's?  JK....it won't be long and I will be right dur with you, if the lords willing and the creek don't rise, smoke will be bringing in the future....lots of potential in the crush....

Go sqeeze some more oranges boy,Momma Said make the money not type on the computer ;)
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

dynodon

Scooter, You kill me sometimes !!!!
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Smoknbanshee

momma does what i tell her too right now, cause i am forking out money for this wedding....let's get that straight right here and now....don't squeeze oranges, have someone else do that for me....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

badcompanyracing

I finally got online First off I want to say THANK YOU to everybody that got food food from us THANKS for the donations it was greatly appreciated and thanks to 341 dirt drags for letting me to that. I will try to cook again this spring or summer and it will be free.THANKS AGAIN GUYS now let me read up and i'll post some smack talk if this crazy computer will let me. :)
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com