February 18th Hazelhurst

Started by Smoknbanshee, January 23, 2006, 07:08:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smoknbanshee

Come run with the Big Dogs.....Lupo has the time to beat 3.99. 
Get it rag...
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

catman

i'm with u smoke, lets move on to next race!! ;) are any of u guys going to try and make it to waresboro??hope so! things do run somewhat smoother there! all bracket racing except outlaw!!! another chance to redeem your self smoke!!!!lol j/k ;D
BROKEOUT RACING:arctic cat dvx 400, "ds 650 nitrous machine", pro-stock banshee, bad a$$ blaster, awsome preditor 90, CHASEIT!

Smoknbanshee

i can't make it that weekend, i have a dog show....the family weekend....to be honest with ya, us Florida Boys (me included, me mostly) got the trash talking to personal and it is not something that my fiancee enjoys anymore....I am trying to convince her that it is not as bad as it used to be and it is more fun now, so she might be making a trip to GA soon...Yeah I need a chance to redeem myself, cause my driving skills were not on until the 4.60 index class...guess that is what you would have to expect for not riding in 6 months...we will get er done somehow at the next race...
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

1fastltr450

I am sure it has been asked before but I am going to ask it again. what is the break down of classes. I need to know to see if it is worth bringing my bike
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Smoknbanshee

don't ask me...i don't have a clue, but travis from bad company should, he knows everything...dang sure knows how to cook...what's for dinner in february?  the heck with racing, i am coming to eat....i think cut ate the whole shoulder out of that one deer...
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

tribal banshee

#5
Tribals should be there! Thanks catman and Banshee Boy for the props. Tony it was you bro, you rode the hell out of it ! 3.95, 3.99 whatever it was, it was flying! 8)  I had help dialing it in from a few really knowlegable people thats why it ran the way it did. It wasn't all me!!!!
'04 Grizzly 660 lifted w/mods and 29.5 outlaws mine
'04 Grizzly 660 stock girlfriends
'04 kodiak 450 stock kids

BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

Its index classes there is a kids et class, 6.00 class 5.00 class, 4.60CLASS 4.20CLASS  ,ET Class outlaw class awsome track.
Wicked Racing TEAM    [url="//www.341dirtdrags.com"]www.341dirtdrags.com[/url]

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: tribal banshee on January 23, 2006, 11:38:11 PM
Tribals should be there! Thanks catman and Banshee Boy for the props. Tony it was you bro, you rode the hell out of it ! 3.95, 3.99 whatever it was, it was flying! 8)  I had help dialing it in from a few really knowlegable people thats why it ran the way it did. It wasn't all me!!!!

we know who they are now....and yeah, they pretty dang good when it comes to dialing bikes in...
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: Smoknbanshee on January 23, 2006, 11:21:25 PM
i can't make it that weekend, i have a dog show....the family weekend....to be honest with ya, us Florida Boys (me included, me mostly) got the trash talking to personal and it is not something that my fiancee enjoys anymore....I am trying to convince her that it is not as bad as it used to be and it is more fun now, so she might be making a trip to GA soon...Yeah I need a chance to redeem myself, cause my driving skills were not on until the 4.60 index class...guess that is what you would have to expect for not riding in 6 months...we will get er done somehow at the next race...

funny my wife feels the same way...and Im starting to as well.

I was going to make it.. but i dont think ill be ready in time now...
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

badcompanyracing

thanks smoke and THANK YOU to everyone who stopped by or gave donations it was greatly appreciated hopefully (Carver) my freind will be getting stepped down to phy. therapy this week or the first of next. and smoke the next time We cook it will be free to try and show the apprecation.Maybe cut can get some potatos and carrots next time.
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

catman

BROKEOUT RACING:arctic cat dvx 400, "ds 650 nitrous machine", pro-stock banshee, bad a$$ blaster, awsome preditor 90, CHASEIT!

dynodon

It sure is QUIET around here !!!, Did everyone fall asleep or what ??
Catman, Get that big boy done so we can see it RUN !!!

Travis, the food was Great as usuall, keep it coming !! I want to go hog hunting sometime too ( the kind with 4 legs ) so dont get the wrong idea !

Now that the ball is rolling someone say something !!!!!!!
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

1fastltr450

What are the gate fee and entry fee for the classes, and  times it starts
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

dynodon

#13
Gate 7.00
Entry fee 10.00, unless your running the outlaw class, then 25.00
    There I changed the gate fee ot be correct now, Sorry about that all
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

tribal banshee

Don I think the gate fee is 7.00 ???
'04 Grizzly 660 lifted w/mods and 29.5 outlaws mine
'04 Grizzly 660 stock girlfriends
'04 kodiak 450 stock kids

dynodon

OOOPPPSSS, my bad it is 7.00, I must have been thinking what I paid for my wife and I both , SORRY  :'(
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: dynodon on January 30, 2006, 02:31:51 AM
OOOPPPSSS, my bad it is 7.00, I must have been thinking what I paid for my wife and I both , SORRY  :'(

well fastltz should know that. Hes been there several times. I think hes thinking of a different track./
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

catman

don are u talking about waresboro? if so it is 7.00 admission 12.00 per class. ;D if u are not, then ignore me!! 8)
BROKEOUT RACING:arctic cat dvx 400, "ds 650 nitrous machine", pro-stock banshee, bad a$$ blaster, awsome preditor 90, CHASEIT!

dynodon

Catman, We were talking about Hazlehurst.   But you know, sometimes I have sooo many things going at once, I get confused !!!!
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

badcompanyracing

hey dyno we are trying to get a hog hunting trip together should know something before the next HAZLEHURST race if it works out I will let you know ,this is my plan catch and tie friday night then again saturday  morning AND THEN GO OUT RUN SOMEBODY any ???? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

catman

that sure sounds like fun travis??? ;D
BROKEOUT RACING:arctic cat dvx 400, "ds 650 nitrous machine", pro-stock banshee, bad a$$ blaster, awsome preditor 90, CHASEIT!

dynodon

HECK YEAH, thats what I am talking about !!!!, Let me know, so I can try to make it up for that!!! Hunting to me is as important as racing !!! ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Smoknbanshee

well i won't be up there february or march guys...february 18th is my bachelor party and march 18th is the wedding...see you guys in april...and if ya don't know me now, you will know me in april...Florida boys keep taking care of business...
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

HONDALILMAN

Quote from: Smoknbanshee on January 31, 2006, 08:46:17 PM
well i won't be up there february or march guys...february 18th is my bachelor party and march 18th is the wedding...see you guys in april...and if ya don't know me now, you will know me in april...Florida boys keep taking care of business...
It's time for Daytona racing right. :ThumbsUp.gif

Smoknbanshee

i have two free tickets to the daytona 500, but i am giving them back to work...probably headed to ybor city.....I think that is how you spell it....stretched ford excursion and 14 friends....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com