Help mods

Started by LE450-RACER#77, January 20, 2006, 09:48:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LE450-RACER#77

Why is it sometimes I can't reply to my pm's & sometimes I can't even get into the for sale or other treads. It only does it some times.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

400EX

steve i think its the operator...  not the forum
2004 yfz 450: i'd have to kill ya if i told ya whats done to it.

2000 Honda 400EX: white brothers R-4 exhuast, ITP holeshot tires,DG nurf bars, AC font bumper, TAG handle bars, works shocks

Ida_Mann

you getting any kind of error message?

I'd love it if you could post a screen capture.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

LE450-RACER#77

It just tells me web site  not responding.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: LE450-RACER#77 on January 20, 2006, 10:10:04 PM
It just tells me web site  not responding.

Mines been doing that every once in a while too. I thought it was my router going bad but maybe it's the server. Anyone else having problems?
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

klutchbuster400

Quote from: LE450-RACER#77 on January 20, 2006, 10:10:04 PM
It just tells me web site  not responding.

i get that all the time. i found out that it wasnt a "not responding" problem, its that ya'll were just ignoring me. ;D



gery350

Chillinthemost

I think its because of your long travel shocks. Put your stockers back on and see if that helps ;)
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

LE450-RACER#77

Holy shiot Matt I never thought of that. I will put my stock shocks on & see if that helps. Maybe the long travel would of helped your bro. j/k
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

2 rut

i have trouble in the for sale too
98 f150 3in w/305-70-17's    
05 big bear
02 lakota  
2 kids on my weekends 
and a mortgage

450R_Matt

never had problem here...
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Loven It

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on January 20, 2006, 10:33:00 PM
Quote from: LE450-RACER#77 on January 20, 2006, 10:10:04 PM
It just tells me web site  not responding.

Mines been doing that every once in a while too. I thought it was my router going bad but maybe it's the server. Anyone else having problems?


I tried 6-7 times between Saturday and Sunday evening to log into the forum. Kept telling me Username does not exist. Eventually I was able to get in then it told me my password was invalid. Now it seems ok.
(thought maybe someone deleted me  ???)
99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

Loven It

I am still having problems logging in and I am not able to view any pictures in the for sale section or photo gallery.   ???.

The log in issue has been everytime (since Saturday)  I try either from my house or office computer

I was looking in the photo gallerty at pictures and then they all closed and went to little red x's.

99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

Da_Mtg_Man

Loven,
It sounds like you're timing out from the site. Do you put a check mark in the box that says "always stay logged in"? If not then try that.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

kawGIRL

Maybe it's your spark plugs  :dunno.gif
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com