www.atvextreme.com is gone forever...

Started by americanhighlander, January 20, 2006, 04:28:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

americanhighlander

 :'( I went on the forums and their video web site last weekend.

I know i have got some of their videos off there while back even on offroadhaven.com and that site don't exist no more and last time i saw web site was in apirl 2005 and that site was out their backyards videoing in northwest alabama,northern alabama.

I guess they didn't paid their web site bill or one of main owner members die
Or they just quit their web site and still riding atvs.

But I know i'm going miss those atv mud blogers and the buddyies that i
talk on their forums.They had older atv videos from 1996 on there even up 2004. :'(




Thanks,
amhighlander  8)
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

RL400

Why do you always assume that a website is gone forever if its down for a bit?

americanhighlander

#2
www.atvextreme.com

go to web site.

I know last week it was working.Now it's domian web site
for sale.thats why it's gone forever.

This what it said on web site:

This domain name expired on 01/11/2006 and is pending renewal or deletion.

[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

RL400

Quote from: americanhighlander on January 20, 2006, 05:16:43 PM
www.atvextreme.com

go to web site.

I know last week it was working.Now it's domian web site
for sale.thats why it's gone forever.

This what it said on web site:

This domain name expired on 01/11/2006 and is pending renewal or deletion.


so they can renew it, they just didnt pay for the domain name yet.  that doesnt mean its gone forever.

o4250


americanhighlander

Well this site hads been on for years.I always love their cool atv videos and mods tips how to make a snorkel on honda rancher 4x4.And they have forums in their site.

It's pretty cool web site for all atvers and even mud bloging atvs :) .
They are from midwest states and southern states too.



[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

americanhighlander

If i had my own atv video web site I will never shut it down.
I'll sell it to someone to keep the web site running in long term.

Maybe one day if i had a dsl fast speed conection than 56k
then i'll found free homepages that do zip files and other video files free.

Well I use to had direcpc sat modem while back untill prices went
and change their company named to direcway.thats how i got all cool homemade atv videos on offroadhaven.com and atvextreme.com.I do
have 80% of the offroadhaven.com videos and even 50% all videos
on atvextreme.com and these videos are not iegall at all.I do watch them on vcd once in great while. :)
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

americanhighlander

[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

Ida_Mann

dude, I just went there and the site is up and running.

what's the big deal?

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

americanhighlander

#9
Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 22, 2006, 10:07:53 AM
dude, I just went there and the site is up and running.

what's the big deal?

Id@

I just went on the web site I was on there for 15mins and
then the whole web site went down again.

I'm glad I got the custom snorkel for honda rancher
4x4 and even mods.I have it in a zip file i made it into and you should click
on the html file and it should work for the win xp's very good.

I hope they fix web site soon.I even try email webmaster  and the email don't
even exist.


click here to download it..
http://www.geocities.com/warman58x/honda-ranchersnorkel.zip

let me know if you're having problems downloading it for the web site.

[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

americanhighlander

 8) good news the web site is up running and even the videos page is up.
I hope it don't go down again.I will check it sometime this weekend if things are going good on web site i hope it don't go down hill again.
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

o4250


americanhighlander

I'll check it during sometime this sat or friday.I guess they got my message
i post about the video page was down yestday afternoon. ;D

Well at least they renewed it.
I'll keep you updated this weekend on it. ;)
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

americanhighlander

 :) I was on the web site just min ago..
Everything is running fine and having no
problems getting into whole entire web site. :) :) 8)

I will lock up this topic starting tommrrow evening.. ;)
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

o4250

Quote from: americanhighlander on January 27, 2006, 08:09:47 PM
:) I was on the web site just min ago..
Everything is running fine and having no
problems getting into whole entire web site. :) :) 8)

I will lock up this topic starting tommrrow evening.. ;)


Ok that sounds good american. Good thing it wasnt gone forever and ever. :o

americanhighlander

I guess alot people must conact web site or
just email a notice to him.Well at least web site is doing aokay. :) ;) 8)

[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

Ida_Mann

geez, any more of this and they might have to start buying advertising space ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com