If you could have any 4wheleer what would it be?

Started by ...ride like u stole it, January 19, 2006, 01:20:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

geektrx

my trx 450 r frame with my wrecked cbr 1000RR motor/tranny  ;)
Yes, I do talk to myself, it is the only way I can have an intelligent conversation. There is a fine line between genius and insanity, and the only trait that separates the two is the amount of pay.

06 TRX
94 Kawi Bayou
91 Seadoo SP
91 Kawi TS

Honda328i

The BMW quad....  :Fp

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

KD 428

HONDA CRF450R

Honda250ex

'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Moose

LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

yunt2ride

I have it, a polaris 500 HO hunter edition worked over by this group.

http://turnercycles.com/
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Z400BADBOY

The one I already ride. My z400!!!!!!!!!!!



Z400BB
YOSHIMURA EXHAUST
FLY CHROME HANDLEBARS
DYNO JETTED 155
AC NERFS
AC BUMPER
OURY GRIPS
2 STAGE RACE READY FILTER
EHS AIR BOX KIT
REAR HOLESHOTS
ITP RIMS