Good to be home

Started by 05greengriz, January 19, 2006, 04:24:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

05greengriz

I just flew back to the shop today from our annual mosquito control fly-inn. Don't gey me wrong, it was a nice 3 day 2night getaway, but that is way to long without my wife and son and no internet. Hope everyone is doing good and hope Moose and Smokin_Zilla are healing. Glad to be back. MuddFreakk, I should have given you a call. The fly-inn was held at Buckingham field.
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

MuddFreak77

You should have!!!  Its about 3 minutes from my house, and I pass it every day on my way home.

Freakk
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

05greengriz

Man, that place is a zoo, glad I was able to flythere and back. Well the 30knot headwind down was pretty rough ;)
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

MuddFreak77

Makes for great lift at slower speeds, but not much for time
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

05greengriz

07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

Kawa3

Should have flew over dover about 1 mile from hwy 60 and sprayed. The mosquitos are so bad here and even go out at night. ;D
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

05greengriz

I hear ya Ryan, (Kawa3). If your having a problem, contact your local mosquito control agency.
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

Sweet Z

2004 LTD Black and Yellow Z400 its FOR SALE

Kawa3

05 Super Cobra with twin gatlins 8)




















j/king I wished ;) Me nothing other than my 650 Cat










2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

Sweet Z

Im startin to get some ratings. Allmost done with private. Got to love goin to school to fly.
2004 LTD Black and Yellow Z400 its FOR SALE

05greengriz

Md 500 D model (Magnum P.I helicopter)
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: 05greengriz on January 20, 2006, 12:33:36 AM
Md 500 D model (Magnum P.I helicopter)

You mean T.C.'s helicopter.  ;)
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Moose

#12
Thanks 05greengriz, starting to feel a little better.
Just when I think the bad is over, I cough and, well, not over yet shall we say.

Good luck to the other 5 or 6 injured riders here, maybe we should start a ward somewhere to heal up at. You know, with french maids and all.  ;)


Hey I can dream.


This sitting around for another 4-5 weeks is for the birds, I want to ride.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

bigscrub79

Quote from: Moose on January 20, 2006, 11:19:06 AM
Thanks 05greengriz, starting to feel a little better.
Just when I think the bad is over, I cough and, well, not over yet shall we say.

Good luck to the other 5 or 6 injured riders here, maybe we should start a ward somewhere to heal up at. You know, with french maids and all.  ;)


Hey I can dream.
If yall get french maids let me know cause i may have to wreck so i can join yall.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

yunt2ride

BigScrubb, I had a different response but didn't want to start no debate. LOL
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Moose

Quote from: 05greengriz on January 20, 2006, 12:33:36 AM
Md 500 D model (Magnum P.I helicopter)

Only been in a copter once, it was the best time I have ever had in the air. Must be nice to fly one.

Being home is hard to beat though.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com