Training with Chillin

Started by Anoriginal, January 17, 2006, 08:47:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quad32x

These  men  want  in !  Team LFG.  Git  it  Rags !---------------- 8)

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Anoriginal

Chillin definitely has several open class wing eaters on the team with him. I'm talking about guys who can flat out put on a display at a wing table and put the local China Buffett out of business.

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: Quad32x on January 18, 2006, 08:12:54 AM
These  men  want  in !  Team LFG.  Git  it  Rags !---------------- 8)

this is not going to be a farting contest, it is going to be an eating contest....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Ida_Mann

Quote from: Smoknbanshee on January 18, 2006, 09:53:27 AM
Quote from: Quad32x on January 18, 2006, 08:12:54 AM
These  men  want  in !  Team LFG.  Git  it  Rags !---------------- 8)

this is not going to be a farting contest, it is going to be an eating contest....

"Uh-oh, weapons check. Pull my fingers. "

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Anoriginal

Hey Matt!  See what happens when an old guy wins a race? the conversation quickly degrades to farts, beer and wings!!

Oh, that's right, I started it.   HA HA HA

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Im going train today at lunch.
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Ida_Mann

Quote from: Anoriginal on January 18, 2006, 10:43:12 AM
Hey Matt!  See what happens when an old guy wins a race? the conversation quickly degrades to farts, beer and wings!!

Oh, that's right, I started it.   HA HA HA

I don't see much problem with farts beer and wings ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Anoriginal

Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 18, 2006, 11:03:07 AM
Quote from: Anoriginal on January 18, 2006, 10:43:12 AM
Hey Matt!  See what happens when an old guy wins a race? the conversation quickly degrades to farts, beer and wings!!

Oh, that's right, I started it.   HA HA HA

I don't see much problem with farts beer and wings ;-)

Id@

I agree. Farts are made to be enjoyed and shared by all. Wings are anohter one of God's greatest gifts to mankind.  Throw in beer and you have one holy trinity of true manhood.

gery350

like the old saying goes:

why fart it and waste it,
when you can berp it and taste it. ;D
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com