Training with Chillin

Started by Anoriginal, January 17, 2006, 08:47:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anoriginal

Well, after dominating at the FTR QS#4 in Holopaw last weekend, you'd think that Chillin would take a little time off and rest. Not Chillin! He was right back at his training last night. I had the opportunity to train with him and I can tell you that he is in prime form. You other XC racers are in serious trouble!

Here's an example of his training regimen:

Within 45 minutes last night Chillin ate 18 hot wings, one whole basket of fries and downed 8-9 drafts. These drafts were Mich Ultra thus showing his dedication to good carbs verses bad carbs. He is so tough that he didn't even dip his wings in any dressing! I was in awe! I tried to hang with him, but I've got months of training before I can even come close. He only broke wind once at the table and, rather than waste a ton of napkins, sucked the wing sauce from his fingers.  The man, the myth, the legend....Chillin.

Toomey

Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

Bigscrb15

And I thought people like that were only in the movies!!!!!!
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

WOODY_450r

MY HERO  :o  :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

05greengriz

Sign me up for the wings and beer training session.
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

Ida_Mann

only 18?

were they hooters sized wings or bennigan's sized wings,,,it's makes a difference.

and who needs dressin?

I feel a challenge comin on for you Mr. Chillin ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Da_Mtg_Man

Chillen, You are Da Man. Keep making us proud.  :drink.gif
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Anoriginal

Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 17, 2006, 09:23:51 AM
only 18?

were they hooters sized wings or bennigan's sized wings,,,it's makes a difference.

and who needs dressin?

I feel a challenge comin on for you Mr. Chillin ;-)

Id@


This was all after he ate most of a large jar of mixed nuts on his back porch. I only managed to get one hand full. He's a machine.

Ida_Mann

I think I need to sit down at a local wing shop with Mr. Chillin for a challenge ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Bigscrb15

Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 17, 2006, 09:55:38 AM
I think I need to sit down at a local wing shop with Mr. Chillin for a challenge ;-)

Id@

1st Annual ATVFLORIDA.COM Wing Eating Contest

might as well get used to stuff like that, the way its going it will be illegal to ride in Florida in another year or 2. Gonna have to find something to do.

Im a wuss with hot food so I would lose there, then I don't eat meat off a bone(except ribs) so I would definitely lose the whole thing.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

bigscrub79

I could handle a wing eating contest. I need to find some HOT hot wings. There is no where around here that makes them too hot.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

o4250

#11
Dude, Chuck Norris can eat 87 hot wings in three minutes, and beer bong 10 beers in lest than two minutes. He never has to pay for the wings because he just roundhouse kicks the employes's in the face. 8)




Badass.




Chillinthemost

Chuck Norris is my beotch, he is mowing my yard right now. Then he'll clean my pool and wash my truck. If he does a good job on his chores I'll let him clean my quad, maybe even sit on it and make motor noises.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

o4250

Quote from: Chillinthemost on January 17, 2006, 04:32:39 PM
Chuck Norris is my beotch, he is mowing my yard right now. Then he'll clean my pool and wash my truck. If he does a good job on his chores I'll let him clean my quad, maybe even sit on it and make motor noises.


Just wait.


Rules of Chuck Norris:
1. Chuck Norris is afraid of no one
2. Chuck Norris is only afraid of Chuck Norris
3. Refer to rule 1

Ida_Mann

yeah, well Mr. T is gonna be driving me home from work, I made him sit in the parking lot all day and clean my truck with a toothbrush and polish it with a wetnap.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

LakeMaryKid

#15
PFFFT ill eat/drink mine and chillens. >:D
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

dynodon

#16
Hey Chillin, Can Troy and I get a piece of that action ????, Now you KNOW your in TROUBLE because these " BIG BOYS" can EAT !!!

    But in all FAIRNESS we will give you a  :Clap.gif For the effort, but you will be :bow.gif :bow.gif :bow.gif after you are done we will still be  :E :drink.gif :lecture.gif. So tell us when your ready  ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Chillinthemost

You got me Don, I dont know if I'm ready for the OPEN class. I do have some OPEN class eaters on my team though.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Da_Mtg_Man

This sounds like it could be a team challenge.
What do you say Chillen, I want in on this.
Those of you that have met me  can see that I have no problem packing away some wings. A few pitchers to wash it down is always good too.
This will be a good time.  :ThumbsUp.gif
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Bigscrb15

I think it would be fun to setup a "Group Wing Eating Party" either at hooters or someones house/property. Of course we would need Bernie Little and Hooters to sponsor it.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Ida_Mann

I want Mike on my team  :lecture.gif

I'm ready to  :box.gif for this prize fight ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

LakeMaryKid

Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 17, 2006, 09:37:12 PM
I want Mike on my team  :lecture.gif

I'm ready to  :box.gif for this prize fight ;-)

Id@

hehe ill take lumsden, nathan and garrett ;D
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: Chillinthemost on January 17, 2006, 09:09:42 PM
You got me Don, I dont know if I'm ready for the OPEN class. I do have some OPEN class eaters on my team though.

is there going to be a featherweight division too?  for all the jockey's.....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

If this is the training Im in there. I eat wings 2-3 times a week dam I didnt even know i was in top form for the xc racing. I want to thank all on the info but we all know chillins the man. ;)   
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

2006YFZ450

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on January 17, 2006, 09:24:33 AM
Chillen, You are Da Man. Keep making us proud.  :drink.gif

Kepp up Da good work CHILLEN  :T
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com