Club Section

Started by GrizzlyBear, January 16, 2006, 11:42:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrizzlyBear

Mr Bones,

How about setting up a section for clubs.  A place where you could let clubs that contribute set up and area that is there own thread.  Under this section, they could post topics that are basically for there members. This would keep each club coming to this site instead of leaving and setting up there own site.
2006 Rhino Special Edition
2006 Grizzly 660
2003 Raptor 660 (son)
2003 Yamaha Kodiak

www.onfa.org

Ida_Mann

I like, I like.

Brady?

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

2006YFZ450

That would be a great addition to the site... :ThumbsUp.gif
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]