Rodman Dam Ride '06

Started by Jeffgre, December 07, 2005, 01:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

remmy

I'm headed out to Ocala tomorrow.

I'll be at Big Scrub - with the red/black 06 450r.

Anyone else going to be there?
06  450ER
DG Front Bumper
DG Nerf Bars w/Heel Guards
Pro Design K&N w/outerwears
Opened up the air box
HMF Adjustable Needle - 3rd Clip
Aftermarket endcap
165 MJ - A/F - 2 turns out

jjamesbar

Quote from: Jeffgre on January 11, 2006, 10:53:34 AM
cfrhinorider...
jjamesbar...What areas around the 88 store are blocked? Have you been recently? If you know of any other routes/areas that would be good for a decent length ride, please let me know.
Thanks!!!


they closed the woods right around the 88 store last spring. the trails to eurika dam are pretty nice but there is no way to tell you how to get through them. too many twist and turns. are the woods shut down yet for the new trail system?.

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Jamesbar has been the official group ride leader on many many rides. Jeff know the woods. 
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

soggybottom

This will be our first group ride. we have read alot about it and are looking forward to making this ride. looks like we will be bring atleast 6 quads. we will keep checking to see what is happening. Feb 11th & 12th is on our calander too.
Artic Cat 500 4X4 & Grizzley 660 4X4

jjamesbar

Quote from: BIGWORM3699 on January 14, 2006, 09:10:47 AM
Jamesbar has been the official group ride leader on many many rides. Jeff know the woods. 

im retired now. its time for some new blood. just kidding. i hope to ride (a small group ride) in february but i cant that weekend. maybe march for a big group ride. 

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

RubiconJim

I would like to get in on this ride.  I live on the south side of Jacksonville -
near 295 and San Jose. 
Count me in.

I'm planning on checking that area out (Rodman Dam) tomorrow 1/16.
Should would be nice to meet up with some one to ride.

Jim
06 Rubicon. It ain't stock.
09 RZR.  Don't ride the Ruby much now.
Pics from Brimstone Tenn.
[url="http://photobucket.com/zingo/"]http://photobucket.com/zingo/[/url]

themensh

OK....just an idea.......but.............
If someone has a map of the "NEW" trail system, how about we ride it.
  That way......we can all see what's up with it and if any short comings
are found, we can have a chance to air them before the trail becomes 'official'?
   Like i said......just an idea.
  My Girlfriend is going to be out of town....so I have to take advantage
of it.  As of right now, I will be on the ride.

       Chuck 'roast

trailrider

Where is everyone staying?  I need to know what camp ground you guys are going to be at so I can reserve a sport.

Prairie Master

I rode 40 miles last weekend from rodman to 316 to lake delancey, to 19 as of right now I didn't see one sign of a new trail system anywhere. they still haven't started it yet, they did get rid of a few trails near delancey though
02 Prairie 650
04 Ozark 250
05 Rancher 350
06 Polaris 50 
01 KTM 380
04 Gear Box
03 F350
05 Magnum
76 wife

florida gator

I see Elit has a group rate at 1/2 off? Has anyone looked into that?

SaboTron

Is there room for two more?

My wife and I would like to join the ride.  We usually ride in the south forest and are interested in learning the north trails and meeting some people.

We would like to stay at Elite so that would be one cabin towards the group rate.  They currently have 7-8 available.

cfrhinorider

We rode 40 miles from 316 bridge to delance to rodman. Spoke to a ranger he adv they have installed the sign posts but are unsure when they will be putting the signs in them. So for now its all still open. Has anyone stayed at Lake Oklawaha camp ground?

FishaHallic

What is the date of this ride and is it mostly gonna be utes or will there be any sport bikes?   :)

mid keneval

I will be there with at least 2 to 3 other quads also what time I'm there early any how post a timeframe.

trailrider

I have a cabin and it is #11 at elite.  Will have 3 riders for the group ride.

Yee haww.

bluesman

LOOKS LIKE JAKE AND ELWOOD  MIGHT BE THERE
   




   WERE ON A MISSION FROM GOD!!!
   
                 LETS RIDE

themensh

"LOOKS LIKE JAKE AND ELWOOD  MIGHT BE THERE"

(We're putting together THE band)   LOL
   

soggybottom

I didn't read about the group rate until today. I made reservations this afternoon. We will be in cabin 14. maybe we can still go in towards the group rate. It wouldn't hurt to ask anyway. I'm still trying to get some friends to come with us.

Keith
Artic Cat 500 4X4 & Grizzley 660 4X4

bluesman


Ida_Mann

I'm gonna try to make it,,,,not making promises.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

it would be just me, and if I make it, I'm hanging around the pit,,,,no sense riding the trails over there when there are much better non-whooped trails elsewhere.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Jeffgre


SaboTron

Jeffgre
An update for your list.  We will be staying in Cabin #38.  They still have four cabins available.
Looking forward to meeting everyone and some great trail riding!


soggybottom

I have 2 kids, one 10yr and 0ne 8yr. they both have 90cc quads. is anyone else going to be bring kids with small bikes? They can ride with me and my wife if they are going to be the only ones with small bikes.

Keith
Artic Cat 500 4X4 & Grizzley 660 4X4

cfrhinorider

We will have a couple of kids around 9yo on thier own bikes.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com