Sandmountain Moto's 1-15-06

Started by mrs.gmann, January 15, 2006, 08:45:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrs.gmann

Was wondering if anyone got pictures of the Powder Puff race. Heard Mrs. Nightbreed did great. We couldn't make it - Gmann real sick with whatever this bug is going around. Heard she did outstanding & would of loved to have seen her.  She's the really little one the doctor's told me would never be able to keep up because she was so little when she came into this world - I think they were wrong! Congrats - Mrs. Nightbreed - I'm very proud of You!!! :-*

Mrs.Nightbreed

MOoooom  :-[

This is the Racing Scene! The place on ATVFlorida for the manly men to come talk trash and be manly! I have been trying to infiltrate and be a hard racing, trash talking SOB with the rest of them >:D  I can't do this with my Mommy gushing over me for winning against the "girls"  :N. It is just not the same! Keep the mushy stuff in the Ladies Lounge!









:-*    I will see if I can find any pics for you  :) I hope Greg feels better soon

mrs.gmann

Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on January 16, 2006, 08:58:46 AM
MOoooom  :-[

This is the Racing Scene! The place on ATVFlorida for the manly men to come talk trash and be manly! I have been trying to infiltrate and be a hard racing, trash talking SOB with the rest of them >:D  I can't do this with my Mommy gushing over me for winning against the "girls"  :N. It is just not the same! Keep the mushy stuff in the Ladies Lounge!









:-*    I will see if I can find any pics for you  :) I hope Greg feels better soon

Oops, Sorry. Never thought about it that way,   :N. Going up against guys & beating them as never been a problem - going up against girls is all new.

LakeMaryKid

Quote from: mrs.gmann on January 16, 2006, 09:32:32 AM
Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on January 16, 2006, 08:58:46 AM
MOoooom  :-[

This is the Racing Scene! The place on ATVFlorida for the manly men to come talk trash and be manly! I have been trying to infiltrate and be a hard racing, trash talking SOB with the rest of them >:D  I can't do this with my Mommy gushing over me for winning against the "girls"  :N. It is just not the same! Keep the mushy stuff in the Ladies Lounge!









:-*    I will see if I can find any pics for you  :) I hope Greg feels better soon

Oops, Sorry. Never thought about it that way,   :N. Going up against guys & beating them as never been a problem - going up against girls is all new.

hahaha i love it!!!
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com