Looking for Suzuki Japan's address

Started by K_enneth, January 15, 2006, 03:11:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K_enneth

Hey guys, It has been over a month now and still no reply from Suzuki. I even asked Suzuki Canada for a email address for Suzuki Japan with no response.All I can find on the web is in Japanese.If anyone here does know how I can reach their head office in Japan, please leave a message on my web page. Thanks
www.biketrouble.piczo.com

Ken.

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: K_enneth on January 15, 2006, 03:11:51 PM
Hey guys, It has been over a month now and still no reply from Suzuki. I even asked Suzuki Canada for a email address for Suzuki Japan with no response.All I can find on the web is in Japanese.If anyone here does know how I can reach their head office in Japan, please leave a message on my web page. Thanks
www.biketrouble.piczo.com

Ken.

The Best I can do.

!!@^%$#&*
*&%#$*@^  &^%**(^@^%$*
&^%@^$!*&^Y(     (^*&^
*&&*^&

At least that is what the web sight says. :o

Good Luck.

Bigscrb15

Suzuki Motor Corp. Tokyo Br.
Automobile -Manufacturers
2-2-8 Higashi-shimbashi, Minato-ku, Tokyo
tel:03-5473-1601
URL:http://www.suzuki.co.jp/


Thats a start. Couldn't find the actual cycle division, but I am sure they can help.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."