important!!!!

Started by klutchbuster400, January 15, 2006, 04:50:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

klutchbuster400

i roosted the cr@p out of miami416ex, a billion times and he could never get me back!!!!
hahahahaaha you got owned juan!!!!!!!!!!!!

mudmonkey

thats really so IMPORTANT??! LOL  :-\
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

wheelie_boy

05 kx 250f

Sweet Z

Thank god you told us this. Now I can sleep well at night know this information.
2004 LTD Black and Yellow Z400 its FOR SALE

Southern4x4

same here i thoguth i was gonna die if i didnt know this  :o :(
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

rubicon500kid

good he proble desrevid it
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

kfx400rob

hey jesse check out my importanter!!!! thread!
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

Honda250ex

I think they are both funny and stupid
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

53yfz450

OMG the news of the century ::)
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

klutchbuster400

Quote from: 53yfz450 on January 19, 2006, 02:09:57 AM
OMG the news of the century ::)
well he was talking crap before the ride ;)

WOODY_450r

Well i hope you could roost his honda on your suzuki!!!  ;D
j/p he has a nice a$$ honda!!!

WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

Sweet Z

Darn klutch I did not know you could roost someone.  :o
2004 LTD Black and Yellow Z400 its FOR SALE

mudmonkey

Quote from: Sweet Z on January 19, 2006, 04:26:44 AM
Darn klutch I did not know you could roost someone.  :o


:o :o :o :o :o :o  shocking news , isnt it?   :-X  im still speechless! lol jp
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

Sweet Z

You should have seen it he was tryin so hard, but he just couldnt do it.
2004 LTD Black and Yellow Z400 its FOR SALE

mudmonkey

Quote from: Sweet Z on January 20, 2006, 12:14:29 AM
You should have seen it he was tryin so hard, but he just couldnt do it.


lol, poor jesse....... >:D
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

Sweet Z

Dam I feel bad he lives next to me we should stop.





































Wait let me think about it....... No keep on
2004 LTD Black and Yellow Z400 its FOR SALE

mudmonkey

Quote from: Sweet Z on January 20, 2006, 12:16:33 AM
Dam I feel bad he lives next to me we should stop.





































Wait let me think about it....... No keep on


lol, his loss, hes not on. lol. ok maybe i do feel a little bit bad, but its fun, and were not hurting anyone!!! lol jp  :P  ;D
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

klutchbuster400

more thrash talking gib? whats with the trying to roost thing, remember at shoma homes, i was owning all of you, ya'll would get blind sided by me.

Sweet Z

Ya you got me once. And thats all.
2004 LTD Black and Yellow Z400 its FOR SALE

klutchbuster400


Sweet Z

I got you. Dont lie to the people of this fine forum
2004 LTD Black and Yellow Z400 its FOR SALE

klutchbuster400

Quote from: Sweet Z on January 20, 2006, 03:39:51 AM
I got you. Dont lie to the people of this fine forum
you didnt get me, now you stop lying.

Sweet Z

I am a man of honor. I do not lie.
2004 LTD Black and Yellow Z400 its FOR SALE

klutchbuster400

Quote from: Sweet Z on January 20, 2006, 03:51:26 AM
I am a man of honor. I do not lie.

uh huh, being your neighbor, i highly doubt it, man of honor my butt, i remeber your going away party, aint  no honor in pourin alchohol in the kids punch >:D :D

Sweet Z

But tell me you did not have a good time. And be ready for my 21st.
2004 LTD Black and Yellow Z400 its FOR SALE

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com