FINALLY NEW ENGLANDS DONE!!!!

Started by CABLEGUY1, January 15, 2006, 04:45:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CABLEGUY1

What a great way to end the day. If I had to watch them in one more super bowl I was going to throw up. There domination is over to.They will definately lose at least one if not two coaches next year. One will probably be a head coach somewhere. Alot of players contracts are up and their over their salary cap budget already. Yeah you can call me a hater. I'm just sick of New England. Every team left in the playoffs deserve to be there. It could be won by any of them. I wouldn't mind seeing Indy or Pittsburg take it.

Da_Mtg_Man

I'm for Indy now. Tony is a great person and coach. He definitely deserves it.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

jjamesbar

well im pulling for the jaguars errr next year. as for this year, go steelers!

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

Mr. Fixit


bluesman

THE STEEL CURTAIN LIVES!!!!!!!!!!



                 BIG BEN THE ONLY QB THAT PLAYS DEFENCE!!


                                                     GOOOOOOO STTTTTEEEEEEEEELERS!

Smoknbanshee

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Honda250ex

                                   GO STEELERS
                            ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

CABLEGUY1

#7
J.          E.          T.          S.        suck,suck,suck. Just thought I would throw that in there.

strtrcr06

                                      GO STEELERS!!!
"its not the atv its the rider"
Funny how we believe everything in the newspaper, but question the Bible.

Jellie400

well fellas it was deffinitly an interesting weekend in football this weekend.  Denver does deserve to be there but if you think they went out and beat New England str8 up then your crazy, New England deffinitly beat themselves that game.  As for the INDY and Steelers game, what a 4th qtr, You can deffinitly say that you cant count out Peyton in the 4th, anything could happen. As for the officials this weekend, they sux, what good is instant replay if they dont know how to use it.  Keith, as for New England not being a contender next year, i wish that was true, but with Brady behind center they will always be a contender. Everybody pick your winners for this Weekend and for the Super Bowl, lets see who comes out on top!!!

afc    Steelers vs Broncos   = Im taking the STEELERS
nfc     Seattle  vs   Carolina   =  Carolina (nobody can stop Steve Smith)

Super Bowl winner      Big Ben and the Steelers

ps Hottest team last half of the season MIAMI DOLPHINS watch out for a big off season

RAP04

The only thing New england is good for is Clam Chowder

Mr. Fixit

Being a Steelers fan all my 44 years and having survived the Neil O'Donnell years,this is a fun team to watch. But after the Indy game I was so drained that I needed a nap.

wolv350

Quote from: Mr. Fixit on January 19, 2006, 03:36:07 PM
Being a Steelers fan all my 44 years and having survived the Neil O'Donnell years,this is a fun team to watch. But after the Indy game I was so drained that I needed a nap.
I know what you mean. I was going crazy during the Colts game. I hope we beat denver on sunday. One for the thumb!! ;D

gery350

steelers, new england, colts,
blah, blah, blah, blah.

my team:


the miami dolphins.................
.
.
.
.
..........................cheerleaders!!!!!!!!!




hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

RAP04

Hahaha thats funny. thats an old pic huh of the chearleaders huh? The one on the top row third from the right is my ex. She used to be a Fin chearleader. Now she works at Hooters.. Hahaha From riches to rags, atleast shes still hot as hell

o4250

Quote from: RAP04 on January 19, 2006, 04:18:05 PM
Hahaha thats funny. thats an old pic huh of the chearleaders huh? The one on the top row third from the right is my ex. She used to be a Fin chearleader. Now she works at Hooters.. Hahaha From riches to rags, atleast shes still hot as hell


Yea I've been with all of them.

stump66

Now that the BUCS are out its gotta be the STEELERS!!!!  :Fp
When I was 15 I worked room service in the 70's and served them all breakfast the days of home games. They had to stay at the Sheridan when home games were on so they behaved. I got many autographs and some and great conversations. Lanbert,Hanraddy,Swann Bradshaw Mel Blundt Chuck Noel, Franco Harris etc..., They were all a bunch of great guys. Bradshaw was a clown then and still is but at least he is real. I am a die hard Buc fan now but the Steelers will always have a place for me to hoot and hollar. That last game almost gave me AND the guy in pittsburgh a heart attack, boy what a game. It should have not been sooo close though. There were 2 REALLY! bad calls, the interception and the pass interferience call that were blown. One thing I'll say for the Colts is I LUV there kicker,lmao  can you say CHOKE.
G'DAY guys
stump ;D
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

CABLEGUY1

#17
Quote from: gery350 on January 19, 2006, 03:48:47 PM
steelers, new england, colts,
blah, blah, blah, blah.

my team:


the miami dolphins.................
.
.4th one to the right in the third row or the 2nd one to the right in the bottom row.Those are the two hottest without a doubt..
.
..........................cheerleaders!!!!!!!!!






raptor426

Brady must have forgot to bring his rabits foot to the game.  O well.  Go Fins!
2005 Yamaha Raptor 660r #26:AC grab bar, Alba Pro Elite nerfs, Uni filter, UM full body skid, AC swingarm skid, White Bros R4 slipon
2005 Yamaha Grizzly 660:27" Mudlites, 12" C-series rims, 2500# winch
2003 Yamaha YZ426F:stock
2002 Honda Rancher:27"Mudlites
2001 Polaris Scrambler 400