2005 450r Shocks

Started by UncleRico, January 15, 2006, 12:36:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UncleRico

Does anyone know if the stock shocks that come on the 450r will fit any other models?

I'm considering switching to Elkas all the way around, and I'd hate to just have the stock shocks sit in my garage.

My friend has a Suzuki 400, and I was wondering if they would fit his quad.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

o4250

I know for sure they fit the z400, lot's of people with 03 and 04 z400's buy them. I think they fit the 400ex also.

jaxdawg

i have 450r shocks on my 400ex

TRX450R_Racer

Save some money and send your stock shocks to GT Thunder. They will revalve and respring them with a new link for the rear. It is a great set up. I have it and am very impressed with the improvement in the rear. Check it out www.gtthunder.com. 
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.