2005 & 2006 Honda Recalls

Started by blupits04, January 13, 2006, 09:12:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blupits04

Hey just in case you haven't heard Honda has 2 different recalls out on the
2005 TRX250TE/TM
2004-2005 TRX350FE/FM/TE/TM
2004-2005 TRX400FA/FGA
2005 TRX500FE/FM/TM
2005 TRX500FA/FGA
2005 TRX650FA/FGA

And

2005 or 2006 TRX400EX
You can go to http://powersports.honda.com/atvs/ for more info
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

americanhighlander

I guess it's those tie rods again on ranchers. :o
They had them on 2004models i saw while back.

[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

Ida_Mann

what exactly would the recals be for?

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Bigscrb15

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

blupits04

the one on the recons etc. is for the tie rods and the one on the 400ex is the reverse..it can slip into reverse in 1st gear and cause a wreck
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

americanhighlander

Quote from: blupits04 on January 14, 2006, 01:50:40 PM
the one on the recons etc. is for the tie rods and the one on the 400ex is the reverse..it can slip into reverse in 1st gear and cause a wreck

:-\ That aint good for that.I guess
we have to stick with other older recons :)
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]