the hump 1-14-06 4x4 and sport

Started by rubicon500kid, January 02, 2006, 04:26:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klutchbuster400

Quote from: Sweet Z on January 12, 2006, 03:56:43 PM
Klutch it will not rain and if it dose you will just have to stop being soft!!
seeing as you didnt pay for yours.................oh wait, i didnt either! lol
but i still treat it like i bought it, so i dont want to go through the biggest hole i can find on my first real ride on it, the shoma homes was just a test sweet z. ;)

Toomey

I'll be there probably around 10 or 11, green Durango, white enclosed trailer.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

gery350

pewter (gold/silver)2002 stepside silverado w/enclosed trailer.
i'll be there about 930-10.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Southern4x4

i might be a little late if i have to pick up the bikes tommrow my dad worked a double shift and i dont know if were ognna get tghe bikes tongiht
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Sweet Z

Ya I goin to be there around 9 9:30 with klutch
2004 LTD Black and Yellow Z400 its FOR SALE

rubicon500kid

ok well i need to meet juan at 10 cuz he has my plug for my air box  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
ill be with a 300ex,rancher,400ex,and a few othhers also ill be on the 400ex i might have a girl on the back (lil sis ) but i doono
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Pastense

Hey don't shoot me .......actually still working on the bike right now 11:15 at night friday..............so if I can I will.

West
"Hard Core" is after a wicked wreck the first thing you ask is "How's my quad?"

rubicon500kid

dang good luck man i just got done fixing the rancher i made an exhaust gaskit out of soad cans
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

rubicon500kid

d@m its cold lol im trying to get all my stuff ready now
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

klutchbuster400

yeah its cold here to, was thinking on pulling the whole oneal apperal, lol, but ill stick with an under-shirt,shorts, jeans, and oneal jersey shirt.

rubicon500kid

ill be busting out the party boy apperal
thong and shoes  ;D ;D ;D
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

rubicon500kid

fun ride today to bad i didnt get to hang with yall i was pissed most of the time(i lost another helment )  but still had fun  to bad i didnt get to ride with yall we wanted to mud and i gess yall didnt want too also my cuzin couldent ride fast on the rancher cuz me and him just got done moving funerture at his house
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Southern4x4

#112
I HAD A BLAST im waiting on keeter to get online and post the pics he and aint skeerd i think it was fun riding with yall.
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Toomey

I had a great time too.  As long as my bike has a fresh plug in it, I'm good to go!  :D
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

Sweet Z

I had an awosme time today. We should do this agin to another day. And soon.
2004 LTD Black and Yellow Z400 its FOR SALE

Miami450R

Looks like this Ride was a Total Success  :)
How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee

Southern4x4

So whens the next one?Oh by the way we found some pretty cool trails out there.Maybe my dad will take us down them.
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Toomey

Any chance at getting all you 400ex's and Z's to come up to the track sometime?  I say lets plan a Seminole ride!  Is February 18th too far away?  It's a three day weekend, that's why I picked that.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

rubicon500kid

that sounds awsome i would like to hit the track up see how much i can bust my asss
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

klutchbuster400

Quote from: Toomey on January 15, 2006, 09:03:15 AM
Any chance at getting all you 400ex's and Z's to come up to the track sometime?  I say lets plan a Seminole ride!  Is February 18th too far away?  It's a three day weekend, that's why I picked that.
i like the way you think, i've been die'n to take the z ot seminole :)

Sweet Z

Il be in for that. I have been wanting to go to the track for a while.
2004 LTD Black and Yellow Z400 its FOR SALE

rubicon500kid

my mom says i have to get nerfs first lol
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Miami450R

I can prolly fit in one weekend of riding through my punishment , they always give me ONE weekend. lol. i SHOULD have a trailer by then.Using the Elka's money to find a cheap trailer now.

Elkas can wait.
How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee

Keeter

Here is a picture of Southern4x4(middle), his Dad (on the left)  and AintSkeered (right)

[attachment deleted by admin]
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

Keeter

This is the hole Southern, Aint, and myself tackled. Southern did it a couple of times.

[attachment deleted by admin]
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com