Need some feedback

Started by Prairie Master, January 13, 2006, 09:50:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prairie Master

I don't know how many of you race or go to race's I/e quad or motorcross I'm thinking of expanding my current business to include being a vender at local events. I was wondering your thoughts and idea's on what gear or parts would you like to see more vendor's carry.

Thanks


02 Prairie 650
04 Ozark 250
05 Rancher 350
06 Polaris 50 
01 KTM 380
04 Gear Box
03 F350
05 Magnum
76 wife

themensh

alot of racers ride utilities also......so don't leave them out.
  Of course wheels and tires come into mind.  (take up allot of space in a trailer though).
   SUSPENSION......
again..for the UTES.....GPS is HOT...............mounts and such may be great?
for everyone..air/oil filters.
  Fluids (oil/brake/etc.)
     But make a name for yourself............fair prices help.     Be courteous
to the crazy people you are going to deal with (bless your hearts).
   
  Good luck in your project!

   Chuck roast

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com