Prayer for my brother

Started by Chillinthemost, January 10, 2006, 11:50:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da_Mtg_Man

Hey Matt, I just had a great idea. Bring your brother up here to St.Pete and I'll start an assisted living facility. My wife and I are getting good at this stuff.  ;D
Bruce and J can bunk up and we'll feed'm percs.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Bigscrb15

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on January 11, 2006, 01:54:22 PM
Hey Matt, I just had a great idea. Bring your brother up here to St.Pete and I'll start an assisted living facility. My wife and I are getting good at this stuff.  ;D
Bruce and J can bunk up and we'll feed'm percs.

Ill bunk up too for some free percs!!!!
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Quad32x

Sorry  to  hear  that  Matt.  Tell  my  zilla  brother  I  hope  he  gets  better  real  soon ! ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Muddbuggy

wishing him well soon....hope everything goes well with the specialist.
GOTTA HORNEY RHINO....06' CAMO
07' OZARK 250
05' Z250
05' Z400 ACnerfs/beadlocks/carbon fiber Yoshi


SEABEEJIM IS A CLOWN PUNCHER.....

Da_Mtg_Man

Matt,
What did your brother find out from the specialist today?
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Chillinthemost

They couldn't see him today, he's going tomorrow afternoon.  I'll let everyone know what they say. Thanks again for the support.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Da_Mtg_Man

Please do, He's in our thoughts and prayers.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Chillinthemost

Good news. The Doc said it was a very unusual fracture but everything was pretty much in place. They think that if he keeps it VERY still that it should heal without surgery. They want to see him back in 2 weeks for more X-rays. The hardest part will be doing nothing and waiting.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Da_Mtg_Man

Good to hear. Now it's just a waiting game. Thanks for the update.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

321GONE

Chillin,
Praying for your brother, Sounds like God already answered some of it! Thank You God! Atleast he is not in a half body cast or traction! ThankYou God, I Pray for a speedy recovery,
Later, 321GONE
2003 prairie 650, You either got a V-Twin or wish you did ! List of mods
2002 300 ex

smokin_zilla

Thanks for all the support,i knew this was a great  group of people on this forum. But when something happens it really shows how great you all are.THANKS JASON
lt500&z400&yfz450

Eworm

Hope he gets better. I broke my collar bone 8 weeks ago, I can imagine what he is going through. IT SUCKS! I will say a quick one for him!!!

jjamesbar

Quote from: Chillinthemost on January 11, 2006, 02:54:55 AM
Thanks everybody. Getting hurt stinks, but not as much as sitting saftely on the couch and never having any fun.

right matt, i hate being that safe. like somebody posted on here a few years ago " if we wanted to be real safe we would have taken up stamp collecting". we all have chosen a hobby that can offer a big adrenaline rush, but there can be a big down side to it. we have to take the good with the bad like it or not.

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

LT-R450ApK

Damn Sorry to hear about J,Wish him a speedy Recovery,Whens he's back up to par I'll Come Spank them 4fiddys of yalls around  ;)
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

dreth

i too wish you both a speedy recovery! now do what the doc says so it heals proper ;)

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Glad to hear he is going to heal with out surgery. God has bless him now keep him still ;)
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: Moose on January 11, 2006, 01:02:34 PM
I hope your brother gets better soon, I know he's not feeling up to par. I think I have an idea what he is going through. Get well soon so we can ride again.

Lifting your brother up chillin, good to see your doing some what better moose.
Here I am coming up on 1 year later since my wild crash. Get better yall

dynodon

Matt, Thanks for the update !!!!! Ive been really busy lately and wondering how Jason was doing!?!?
   Hope you get back to your old self Quickly,     NOW JUST BE STILL !!!
   Prayers for ya my brother!!!!! ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

LE450-RACER#77

Dang Matt I just found this about Jason tell him to take it easy & don't make us take his YFZ away. You know some people can't take all the power (Smoke).  hahahahahaha
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Qdawg76

Sorry About your Brother, Havent been on here much, it sucks to see a rider down. He is in our Prayers for a speedy recovery.
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Moose

Good to hear things are looking up for ya. Now both of us have to be quiet for a while, not fun at all. See ya on the trail soon.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen