QS#4 Cross country race at Holopaw Jan. 14-15

Started by Chillinthemost, January 06, 2006, 11:09:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

liteandsirens

Well, well, well. What have I stumbled upon. A bunch of FTR racers.
Anyone whos not a member needs to join and race in the C-Open class. I need more people to race against. Like atleast 20 so when I come in 10th place, I dont feel so bad.  ;D  I wanna race this weekend but MY Jen wont let me unless she can race too, and shes too scared to do 2 hours. SUCKS to be me. Guess Ill be racing with my wife at the next harescramble on the 21st. See you ftr crazys later.
  JEN dont run over me when you lap me. just kidding.

yamadooski

You need to show up dude...
2 hours is not that bad. If she gets to tired at the end she can pull off.
I remember doing my first year at GNCC and never finished one race.
But the fun I had was increadible!!

Obamma smells and if you voted for him you are a COMMY #$$$hole

Chillinthemost

Iv'e been training hard, I can eat 15 chicken wings and drink 6 beers in an hour. Do you think thats good enough? I hope before the next race to be up to 20 wings and 8 beers ;D.
  Looking forward to Sunday, this is my first time so be gentle.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

YFZ450-Tampa

Men, you should get in "AA" you are smoking fast
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

Chillinthemost

Quote from: YFZ450-Tampa on January 14, 2006, 12:47:24 AM
Men, you should get in "AA" you are smoking fast
You mean they have a AA(alcoholics anonomous) class? I bet that class is fun to watch.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

YFZ450-Tampa

Yes, guess what do they put on their camelbacks  ;D
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

Chillinthemost

Had fun today, it was my first XC race and it didnt look good. I had stock tires, shocks, and no steering stabilizer. I also got hung up right at the beginning and was last into the woods.  When it was all over I finished 5 min. ahead of 2nd. place in C-Open and took the beating of my life. That was a ROUGH course.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

PLEDGER#76

1971 Honda CB350 and its mint
Honda TRX450R

yamadooski

Pledger how did you get home so fast?
Im on the east side of Tampa by I-4 and just got home.
YOu must have been pulling your rig with that new ute of yours.
Gonna unload the trailer Monday at 5am before work, man Im pooped.

Sucks I busted up my pipe. Keith told me I was running a strong 3rd on my 2nd lap.
Oh well have to dig out the stock pipe somewheres and slap that on for next weekend race.

See ya there..
Obamma smells and if you voted for him you are a COMMY #$$$hole

YFZ450-Tampa

Hey "Chillin" if you were 1C you did really good, it was rough but I enjoyed alot, got 2nd after a nice race, now let see what we have for this coming weekend on the "HS6" on Okeechobee.
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

PLEDGER#76

dooski,
Its called chevy power, with a whole lot of power upgrades from BANKS and A few other off the shelf products for the DURAMAX!!!!
1971 Honda CB350 and its mint
Honda TRX450R

liteandsirens

chillinthemost got 1st place on his first qs. Unbelievable. Ive done one HS and one QS and got 5th both times with broken stuff hangin off by quad. Im really impressed. keep up the good work. 



     FTR C-OPEN #343

Chillinthemost

Thanks guys, I didnt think I was doing that good. I got hung up at the start and was last into the woods. I was passing people but I rode the whole race thinking that there was a pack ahead of me that I couldn't catch. Also half way through the first lap my water pack leaked all my water down my back  and I was dying for a drink. I also pulled off the track after my 3rd. lap  because I was told we would probably race 3 laps. I was beat, then the guy at the timing booth told me I was not finished, I was like NO I DONT WANT NO MORE. I went out and finished another lap still thinking I was about mid pack. Anyway, I had fun. I may need to make a few upgrades to my bike, it beat the crap out of me.
  I'll try to meet more of you next time, Matt.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Chillinthemost

by the way, I wasn,t being cocky with the #1. I was planning on being #12 but they said it was already registered and I didn't have any more #s so they told me to peal off the 2.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Albright335

Matt,

It was nice meeting you this weekend....I am Jennifer...I was introduced by Josh at your trailer before sign up.

Great race....you should stick with it!!Hope to see you next weekend at the Hare Scramble  ;D

Jen
Thank You: GEICO, Lojaks Yamaha, MAXXIS, MSR, HMF, Rath Racing, HiPer, GT Thunder, FASST, BelRay, DP Brakes,Triple X Motorsports, PowerMadd, Precision, Spider Grips, CV4, MotoPro Training, Scott, IMS

Chillinthemost

Thanks, Jen. I cant make the one this weekend, I am taking my son to the Monster truck races. I'll be at the race on Feb. 5th at seminole.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12