Anyone going to croom Sat.

Started by KFXTREME, January 06, 2006, 09:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KFXTREME

I'll be there with mine 8yr old son if anyone wants to meet up!!

jocolo

might be there sat or sunday Yz 450 #21, 400ex #12 and a redcat (daughter) ususally park at the hammock in a Montero

[attachment deleted by admin]

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

wyldelee

Where are you guys gonna be parked so we can find you? We live right on  Croom so it is only a few minute ride for us.

Anyone camping? If so, maybe we can fire up the barbecue and grill up some food after riding.

Lee
p.s. my son is 9 and my daughter is 13.

UncleRico

Unlce Rico will be there Saturday.

I usually park up front near the sandpit.

I'm riding the black #13 450r.


Stop by and  say "hey"
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: UncleRico on January 14, 2006, 02:49:38 AM
Unlce Rico will be there Saturday.

I usually park up front near the sandpit.

I'm riding the black #13 450r.


Stop by and  say "hey"
I saw you out there this weekend.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.