Photo's of the weekend.. RodmanIV

Started by Chris505, January 23, 2005, 11:38:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris505

I could not get my pictures to chris(ashfault-dragon) last night so i will post them.... Great group picture on the hill...

http://chris.bandl.org/rodmanIV/index.htm
05' KFX 700- mine
05' Raptor 350-my sons
04' Quadsport 250- my wifes

Ida_Mann

hey Chris, can you send me your photos to photos@ida-mann.com.

this goes for anyone wanting to send photos.

I will be gathering them all in one place and creating a webpage with them all thumbnailed on there.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

LakeMaryKid

2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Chris505

ID@   they have been zipped and shipped.. ;D
05' KFX 700- mine
05' Raptor 350-my sons
04' Quadsport 250- my wifes

Asphaltdragon

Hey Ida can I FTP you the pix that I have on my laptop? There is over 250?
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

Ida_Mann

QuoteHey Ida can I FTP you the pix that I have on my laptop? There is over 250?

but of course, there already is a folder made from Scooter on the FTP site I gave you before, do you need the info again?

just call me if you need anything.

800-315-6090
ext 1260

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com