Sand Mountain Points are up

Started by Sandmountainspeedway.com, January 11, 2006, 01:42:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sandmountainspeedway.com

We had some lead changes it was double points.

LE450-RACER#77

NO LEAD CHANGES IN THE VET CLASS !!!!!!!!!!!   OH SORRY WAYNE !!!!!!!!!





COME GET SOME !!!   Hey Wayne lets run expert & mess the points up for them.    ;) ;) ;)
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

01ZX12R

I'll try The expert with ya Steve.  No lead change yettttt. but its coming.LOL
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

Ride1Rob

Gonna be some mixing up this next race. Rob will be there ;).
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

01ZX12R

This should be interesting. Looks like we're going to have some fun. maybe a few position changes....
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

LE450-RACER#77

I wonder what class Rob will run  ?????????   
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

blindkaeta

Well I guess I will try to run my sand filled motor.  I will be there!!

TBR

Rob who??? The Rob I knew quit racing.

Steve, remember they are still the "Dang Thacker Brothers" only expect #86 to be in the mix as his valves are no longer smacking the top of his piston.

01ZX12R

A good source told me that Rob would be running the Vet class. Whatcha think Steve...
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

LE450-RACER#77

I think let him in but we will be checking ID's.   ;)   Hey Dale I've got your parts & you can't have them unless I win the expert class.  hahahahah
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

TBR

If you would put a few HONDA parts on that quad you maybe could win..........................but then probably not

Ride1Rob

Quote from: TBR on January 12, 2006, 01:19:37 AM
Rob who??? The Rob I knew quit racing.


Awwww ya cut me deep Don... ya cut me deep :'(.

It's been almost a year since my last race so I guess one would figure I quit ha. Just really wasn't motivated is more like it. And as far as what class I'll be running.... Well I don't know any of those guys in OB and OA, can't keep up w/ those rockets in OE, I know 4 - 5 of you guys in Vet so I guess that's what I'll be running. Not quite officially a VET yet... but wth  :P
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

01ZX12R

TBR dont give Steve any more ideas I like it when he cant catch me on my stock 450. He arleady has enough motor work done..LOL
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

TBR

I know Wayne, he has more done than the TBR motors

You think it could be the rider???

Now give me my parts

Ride1Rob

Quote from: TBR on January 12, 2006, 01:55:13 AM
I know Wayne, he has more done than the TBR motors

You think it could be the rider???

Now give me my parts


OHhhhhh... Now that was a deep cut.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

01ZX12R

TBR that is very true, you can have all the motor in the world, if you cant ride or controll it what good does it do ya.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

LE450-RACER#77

I love the way ya'll think............ THAT DANG OL 439 JUST KEEPS KICKING YA'LL IN THE AS$ THOUGH DON'T IT  ???????  JUST BE READY WAYNE BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW IF YOU WILL HANG THIS TIME OR NOT.


I know Robs bike wont come out the hole with me so he will have to play catch up......................

BY THE WAY GUYS THE MOTOR IS FRESH, BIG , & READY TO RUN !!!!!!!!!!!!!
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

LE450-RACER#77

Oh yea Wayne just remimber that it was the motor & the rider that made you buy that 06 YAMAHA & the worst part is you still don't win with it.


DOES 60 POINTS RING A BELL ?????????  OH YEA MY BIKE IS SMOKING !!!!! (YOURS)   ;) ;) ;)
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Ride1Rob

#18
Quote from: LE450-RACER#77 on January 12, 2006, 06:39:40 AM
I know Robs bike wont come out the hole with me so he will have to play catch up......................

BY THE WAY GUYS THE MOTOR IS FRESH, BIG , & READY TO RUN !!!!!!!!!!!!!


Well Steve, the way I look at it... If you don't get the jump and leave me by at least 3 bike lengths b/f the 1st turn... if you don't absolutely whip my arse in those 5 laps (with your bike being big and almighty and me being so rusty...) either you need to get a re-evaluation on your mods, your skillz, or both :-*  .
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

01ZX12R

Well Steve I will have to give you the last race. Thats fine though. I am bringing your video of the race and I am sure you will see once you watch the video that I the start was messed up and I come from the back of the pac and caught you and then I over extended my riding and flipped my bike over in the last turn . And when I did I was on your arssss. All I have to say is you had better have had Mike do everything possible to the 450 because you are going to have your hands fulllllll.... Dont forget you already have motor work and if i am having no problems with you now just wait until I break the valve cover off of my 450..
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

01ZX12R

Oh ya I will admit that what made me go buy a 450 was : after building a 450 for Jesse and had a chance to ride it. Steve, once Jesse improves his riding skill WE are both going to have our hands full with him. (not trin to rag on ya Jesse) I seen the differance in the way the 450 responded compared to my ol Raptor. I was very impressed with the power and handling. I rode his bike at SM on Sunday and went and baught one on Monday. I still recall you having trouble tring to keep up with the Raptor. I can tell you this riding the raptor was like fighting a tank. My body does not get worked as hard as it used to.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

LE450-RACER#77

Dang man the tension is getting tight in here .....  Mike hasn't done anything to my bike yet except for the porting so we will see how he does here real soon.

Wayne you know I don't run well out front by myself so its nice knowing that your right behind me. Yes I watched you the whole race moving up thru the pack but there was no reason for me to freak out when we went in the last turn. I didn't even know you wrecked until you came off the track & told me. My little ol 439 is still tired so don't get all worked up over the little things. j/k
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

LE450-RACER#77

Hey Rob if you ask nicely enough then maybe we will let yu run out front. j/k  :-*
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Ride1Rob

Quote from: LE450-RACER#77 on January 12, 2006, 02:40:20 PM
Hey Rob if you ask nicely enough then maybe we will let yu run out front. j/k  :-*


Aww that hurt... Where's the love for a newb. I think you guys owe the newb and your boy a first race win anyway  :D
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

mikeE36

kind of off topic but does it cost anything to bring a pit bike in if your bring a regular bike too?