DAVID A. COE CONCERT @L-CROSS ROLL CALL

Started by enniehall, January 10, 2006, 08:38:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enniehall

Yep, you can read...David is comming back to L-Cross on March 18th!!  I am for sure going to this one...but all I want to know who is comming with me?  Start the roll call!!
Mud-It's like whiskey to a drunk or poker to a gambler.

o4250

Thats the same time he came last year, wow time flys. I heard last time it was way overcrowded. To early for me to tell. :'(

Agent

I might check this out. How much is it going to be for just the day of the concert?
2004 Yamaha Raptor Red/White
Not Stock.

bbf

the last one  was way out of control  a lot of buggys and anythine that had wheels to early to call

wilburz

The last one blew up! Who could miss the next show.
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

wilburz

here is a pic of the drive around the stage. pretty crowded last year.

[attachment deleted by admin]
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

enniehall

It is never to early...not for this event! 
Mud-It's like whiskey to a drunk or poker to a gambler.

Patricia Pearce

If you were there last year you might remember that it rained 10 inches the night before the concert and our cousins culvert got washed out so we got his 20 inches as well, so needless to say we were extremely flooded in the back 400 acres that's why it was so crowded.  Since that event last year we built all new roads and placed alot of new culverts and have pumps we are ready for it this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  We can't wait.  We
will be selling tickets in advance, you know we will sell out so don't wait till that day to buy them.  Check the web site to see when and where we will be selling advance tickets. It is not posted yet but will be with in the next week.

Thanks,

Patti Pearce
TRULY ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DAVID ALAN COE
MARCH 18th 10:00PM

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

Patricia Pearce

If you would like to be a vendor for this event e-mail us and let us know
patriciabpearc@aol.com
We have openings for food vendors and merchandise vendors.
Make your reservations with us now we will sell out of this opportunity as well!
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

kawGIRL

Sorry.... but that was the worst concert I have ever been too :o
David Allan Coe is the "BIGGEST RACIEST PIG"!! I have ever seen, won't see me there :( He SUCKS! and I know a lot of rednecks that act like fools.

I love music of all kinds, but I would not call that music  >:(

My 2 cents
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: kawGIRL on January 18, 2006, 07:36:02 PM
Sorry.... but that was the worst concert I have ever been too :o
David Allan Coe is the "BIGGEST RACIEST PIG"!! I have ever seen, won't see me there :( He SUCKS! and I know a lot of rednecks that act like fools.

I love music of all kinds, but I would not call that musicĀ  >:(

My 2 cents

C'mon Suzi, DAC is one of the funniest songwriters alive.  :ThumbsUp.gif
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

kawGIRL

Yes we has wrote some good stuff for other people but not for himself!  LOL
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Jeffgre

I'm in.....Mainly going for the ridin' and the  :drink.gif in'. Went last year and had a blast. Crowded but lots of toys!!!!

Patricia Pearce

You know I wasn't going to reply , but I have to in defense of David Allan Coe as well as L-Cross Extreme Events, the fact is............

He is the complete opposite of what you see, we spent alot of time talking to him when he was here last year and he is the nicest guy you could ever meet.  As for some of the songs he writes and sings, it's what ever sells records. Just like actors play parts of murderers and really bad people it's our fault, cause that's what sell's tickets at the box office!
He even has a clause in his "rider" which is the things we have to do for him and his band, that say's we can not deny any one entrance to his concerts no matter who they are, such as people of color, race or gender.
He also is a health freak and does not even drink, the Jack Daniels liquor bottle on stage is just a prop!  He told us if he knew he was going to live this long he would have taken better care of him self. He has seen it all and done it all! So, just come with an open mind and enjoy the great party.
As for the songs that he has written and sang himself, he has over 50 #1 hits maybe you don't know they were him.
Just a little bit of fact for everyones information.

Patti P
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

Patricia Pearce

Advance tickets go on sale soon, watch the web site for more info!

www.l-cross.com
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

AlterEgo

Quote from: kawGIRL on January 18, 2006, 07:36:02 PM
Sorry.... but that was the worst concert I have ever been too :o
David Allan Coe is the "BIGGEST RACIEST PIG"!! I have ever seen, won't see me there :( He SUCKS! and I know a lot of rednecks that act like fools.

I love music of all kinds, but I would not call that music  >:(

My 2 cents

Damn! They got dem pig races there too?! I'm in!
Bombardier Outlander Max XT 800
Polaris Predator 50

kawGIRL

07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

yunt2ride

Quote from: kawGIRL on January 18, 2006, 07:36:02 PM
Sorry.... but that was the worst concert I have ever been too :o
David Allan Coe is the "BIGGEST RACIEST PIG"!! I have ever seen, won't see me there :( He SUCKS! and I know a lot of rednecks that act like fools.

I love music of all kinds, but I would not call that musicĀ  >:(

My 2 cents

He may be to you but thats why everyone has different taste in music. The thing is that he loves what he does and makes more cash doing it  then most people on this earth.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

jessparise

We will be there!!!  Wouldn't miss it!!!!

o4250

Can put me on the list. Looks I'll be leaving Friday sometime to get a good spot. Cant wait. 8)

MuddyGurl101

2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

customrubicon

Last year was awesome great times and a lot of fun. I never even went to the concert. We just rode with friends.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

Patricia Pearce

You will be able to buy Advance tickets for the Big events and Annual passes, soon on our web site!! I'LL post the information after our meeting on Monday!! Now you can use your credit card or debit card from home and save for advance tickets and save almost 50% with an Annual pass for all the events!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Patti P
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

enniehall

Then so far we got:

Wilburz
Jeffgre
Jessparise
o4250
Muddygurl101
Enniehall

I know way more people are going than this, speak up so I can add you to the list.
Mud-It's like whiskey to a drunk or poker to a gambler.

bluesman

CAN YOU RIDE SPORT ATVS AT SAME WEEKEND?? AS DAC??