Dunes this weekend, Saturday and Sunday.

Started by svtbolt04, January 10, 2006, 10:00:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

svtbolt04

So, im trying to get everyone around the naples area to go to the dunes and keep it real.

If you come and are underage, can you please refrain from drinking. Also, I recomend a helmet since some corners are blind.

Should be a fun weekend, I will try to be there both days permiting my bike doesnt break.

I will be there around 11am both days.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

YFZ450-Tampa

  :o Aren't you racing this coming Sunday at Holopaw?
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

svtbolt04

As much as I want to, I dont think I can go back to back racing. I would be in debt big time, plus bike payment this week so I will use this as a practice weekend. The next weekend I will be at the HS since it is what I really care about in my point standings.

Besides, I got a ticket this morning and will have to pay that.

I honestly hate naples traffic and the police make it worse saying they are saving lifes, but give me a citation for not using my blinker to change lanes? Go find murders you prick.


Ill be at the HS#6 for sure.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

kfx400rob

did u need to post this twice in the same section :o
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

450R_Matt

I will be out at seminole sat. and recovering on the couch sunday.
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

vadkatherine



Chevy1500z71


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com