03 RAPTOR STALLLS OUT?

Started by SCRAPPY, January 11, 2006, 12:04:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SCRAPPY

Does anyone know why the raptor tends to stall out when doing a wheelie at about 12 oclock? I can ride a wheelie on my buddies 400ex at 12 oclick as long as I want. Just curious.

Yamaha72

Probably just flooding out. My sisters Raptor 80 does that but I haven't tried on my 660 yet.
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150

01ZX12R

Carb and float design on the raptor.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

2006YFZ450

Your probably flooding it....It happens on my cuzins 250ex....I think you just have to live with it.
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Southern4x4

#4
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on January 11, 2006, 11:01:48 AM
Your probably flooding it....It happens on my cuzins 250ex....I think you just have to live with it.
yeah right my firned could wheeelie his old 250ex as long as he wanted at 12oclock even my old 90 could do that with out a problem also
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

backinsaddle

Try doing it at another time of day besides 12:00 :D

raptor426

Ya, you are just flooding it out, the same thing happens on my raptor
2005 Yamaha Raptor 660r #26:AC grab bar, Alba Pro Elite nerfs, Uni filter, UM full body skid, AC swingarm skid, White Bros R4 slipon
2005 Yamaha Grizzly 660:27" Mudlites, 12" C-series rims, 2500# winch
2003 Yamaha YZ426F:stock
2002 Honda Rancher:27"Mudlites
2001 Polaris Scrambler 400