Friday 1/13/06???

Started by Hollywood, January 10, 2006, 10:25:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hollywood

Anyone want to do some riding Friday? I will be off around 8 in the morning and want to get some riding in. I know Waldo and HardRock are both open and there is always Ocala NF. Anyone else able to ride?
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Crispy

I'll be at ONF Big scrub area this weekend saturday and sunday.
FREESTYLE . orlando, fl.

Hollywood

Got to much going on Saturday and Sunday just loooking to ride Friday. Thanks
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com