waldo motorsports date is set  2-12-05

Started by dreth, January 14, 2005, 09:01:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightbreed

What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

m0n5teR

ill be taking lil monster to Disney world that day so i cant make it
Take me Drunk,I'm home!!!!!!

dreth


dreth

alright mrs nightbreed, they have a small track that the kids can ride or an oval track they can ride . he said just use your judgement as  when to send them on the track.

i asked him about the jumps for you and he said you can rolll every jump on the track if need be and the longest jump is 70ft.
im ready NOW ;D

T2

#29
Quotecome on T2Raptor! You coming or what?
As long as I can ride the small track I'm in ;D The raptor is too slow for the BIG track, and the nuts or to small for the big track. ;D
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

LTZ400ApK

Ill be there as long as i have my motor back together  ;D

Exmx54

hmm.. I'll ask my dad if that weekend is cool  ;D Also, to the best of my memory, there are no 70 foot jumps at waldo...

dreth

QuoteAlso, to the best of my memory, there are no 70 foot jumps at waldo...


the guy at the track said they made a few changes

Qdawg76

05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

LTZ400ApK


dreth

so nightbreeds , did you decide yet on taking the kids? if you bring yours ill bring mine and maybe flblaster will come and bring their little girl.
keep in mind its 20$ per rider...........what ya think?

Mrs.Nightbreed

We will have to leave the kids with grandma since it is 20.00 each. FTR #5 is the next day and I can't afford all of it in one weekend. It will just be us this go round.

dreth

i can appreciate that so it will be an adults day out ;D

T2

Does this mean we can't ride the small track now?
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Nightbreed

Man, I thought i was going to have an excuse to stay off the big track,  ;) ;D
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

Hollywood

QuoteMan, I thought i was going to have an excuse to stay off the big track,  ;) ;D

No excuses! Man up son! lol
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Qdawg76

Looks like we may make it, Gonna Bring our Daughter to ride her eton 90 out there also
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Ida_Mann

I really want to go, but I'll have my daughter with me that weekend and she doesn't have a little quad(at least a gas powered one).

Id@

let me know the next time ya'll head up there.
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

450R_Matt

Ok, just got off the phone with Elka... ;) They said the new shocks will be here on the 10th. Hope everything works out the way I plan...... ;D
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

T2

The Elka's sucked another one in ;) You will love them.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

dreth

#45
QuoteOk, just got off the phone with Elka... ;) They said the new shocks will be here on the 10th. Hope everything works out the way I plan...... ;D













 [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] WELCOME TO THE FAMILY

Ida_Mann

if I only had a few hundred to spare and blow on this,,,,I'd be buying a set myself.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

holly clap, I just looked into a set off ebay.

I think I'll deal with my stock ones for now.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

450R_Matt

Quoteholly clap, I just looked into a set off ebay.

I think I'll deal with my stock ones for now.

Id@

Thats what the wife said.. and thats just fronts. Man do I have some honey do's now...
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Mrs.Nightbreed

Quote[smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] WELCOME TO THE FAMILY
Ditto.....Best money you will ever spend [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com