Skunk Ape season over?

Started by Scramdaddy, January 09, 2006, 06:54:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scramdaddy

Just wondering when the official date is. For not pissing off the hunters in Ocala. ;D
2004 Scrambler 500 4x4 .  [url="//gen3usa.com"]Gen3usa.com[/url]

Bigscrb15

Deer Jan 22. Quail/Squirrell is going until March 5th. Then March 18th Turkey opens.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Scramdaddy

Deer season is the only one we really need to worry about right?  Jan 22?Or should I wait to leave the virtual saftey of Bigh Scrub till after squrriell and/or turkey season? From what I've read on some other thread's the Ranger's are on a rampage and I'd like to give them little chance to find me. Especially hanging around the power lines. Thank you very much Bigscrb15!
2004 Scrambler 500 4x4 .  [url="//gen3usa.com"]Gen3usa.com[/url]

foreman1

#3
Always remember to  use common sense during huntin' season . 
NRA BENEFACTOR LIFE

WarRifles.com
Live Free or Die
"When there is no way out - Find a way further in."
Continental E-185

Scramdaddy

thats just it, I dont have much so I am asking to make sure. I dont hunt so I am waiting untill deer season is over.  Or whenever I wont get shot.
2004 Scrambler 500 4x4 .  [url="//gen3usa.com"]Gen3usa.com[/url]

Bigscrb15

Quote from: Scramdaddy on January 10, 2006, 06:43:42 AM
thats just it, I dont have much so I am asking to make sure. I dont hunt so I am waiting untill deer season is over.  Or whenever I wont get shot.

I don't think you really need to worry about it after deer season. I haven't heard of much trouble after that. Its mainly deer season that causes the problems at the forest.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com