HOLOPAW RIDE JAN 14th WEEKEND....

Started by fishingurl04, December 27, 2005, 02:15:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fishingurl04

RIDE....CAMP....RIDE......... BBQ......RIDE.... YOU GET THE PICTURE.  ;)

qt314nfla

I'll be there so will Seebeejim.  I'm going to check out the FTR utility series since I'm gonna race it next year and they have a race that weekend.  Then I'm up for riding.  Some of the guys will be riding w/ my x out there.  So I'll be looking for other ppl to ride w/.  Team quad green will be out there also.

team_quad_green

RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80

Chillinthemost

I'll be racing the FTR race there that weekend if I get my new swingarm in time.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

svtbolt04

Ill be racing there too. Also, if you are going out there, I suggest a TRUCK or somthing able to get out there since last time the roads were groomed that night before people got in. My Lightning had a nice clump of dirt on the bumper from botteming out...
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

qt314nfla


bbf


fishingurl04

Awsome! it will be fun meeting all of you... we will have to set up a time everyone will be there...  8)

bbf


ezgator

Can anyone come down, or is it open to land owners only.

MuddFreak77

#10
I would love to ride there as I've never been out there, need to find a friend that owns land that I can ride with.

Freakk
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

qt314nfla

I was supposed to be there this coming weekend.  Unfortunately, running errands at the ranch this weekend cost me my months riding allowance.  So I won't be riding again till presidents weekend.  Sorry I'm going to miss out, I was really looking forward to it.

johnyfz450

are you opening the gate?If so where to meet at the store down the street?What time?Thanks John

redneck31072