maiden voyage

Started by klutchbuster400, January 09, 2006, 02:54:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

klutchbuster400

Quote from: LakeMaryKid on January 09, 2006, 11:54:20 PM
Quote from: svtbolt04 on January 09, 2006, 11:39:53 PM
Hey man, what ever you do... Dont put mud tires on a sport bike... Thats ridiculas.


Go with I-razrs since they are for one, cheaper than razr I and II's


I wouldnt go that far, Razr I's are still best bang for the buck.
i was thinking more along the lines of holeshot mx's :-\

wheelie_boy

Quote from: kfx400rob on January 09, 2006, 11:58:52 PM
Quote from: svtbolt04 on January 09, 2006, 11:39:53 PM
Hey man, what ever you do... Dont put mud tires on a sport bike... Thats ridiculas.


Go with I-razrs since they are for one, cheaper than razr I and II's



yea that was prety rediculas to have mud tires on a sport... 

NO it wasn't. i know my dad is gonna get mud tires on 250ex cuz we are mostly riding in the mud.  He doesnt need racing tires on his sport cuz hes not racing or nething.
05 kx 250f

kfx400rob

then gat a 4x4 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

kfx400rob

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

NYRAPTOR

good luck with it. it looks brand new. lucky

Bigscrb15

I read you were gonna put a Jet Kit on your new Z, found these on while lookin around at clearance stuff and seesm to be a good deal. I could be wrong though

http://www.jcwhitney.com/autoparts/Product/tf-Browse/s-10101/Pr-p_Product.CATENTRY_ID:2005619/showCustom-0/p-2005619/N-111+10201+600011484/c-10101
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Honda250ex

Nice wheelies :D I want to see that thing high :P
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

klutchbuster400

Quote from: Honda250ex on January 11, 2006, 10:53:17 PM
Nice wheelies :D I want to see that thing high :P
lol i was gonna go to the track this weekend, but my dad doesnt think its such a good idea since i just got the bike and im not too familair with it.

Honda250ex

I will keep that in mined whatyear is it
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy