Just say a prayer to help her out.

Started by svtbolt04, January 08, 2006, 08:01:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

svtbolt04

Well, As I understand, jennifer albright got into another wreck saturday during our race's. Not as bad as the last one, but still pretty serious.

Sorry Jennifer for this luck you have been having. If you dont make it to this next race ( dont think you will because of broken ribs) but come back and give us heck.

and if she reads not knowing who this is.
*I was behind you the whole practice lap saturday moring trying to keep up*
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

PLEDGER#76

She is tough as any of us, I say she will be there, hope you heal up fast Jen!!!!!
1971 Honda CB350 and its mint
Honda TRX450R

kawGIRL

OH My! Sorry to here this Jen :o Hope you are ok!
Suzi
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Albright335

Thanks guys...

SVBolt- The practice lap was fun...I had some work done on the motor by ATP (Thanks Mike ;))and I wanted to take it easy - at least give it "one lap" to rest - LoL!! I will tell ya - anyone that needs some motor work - There is no one better than Mike - he knows his stuff!!

Again, I was blessed - when I saw the rider "lock up his brakes" my heart skipped a beat and as we all know you have 2 seconds to think and I thought - turn so you don't hit him. So, in the wide open field....moving pretty fast I yanked the bars and over the berm and into the dirt I went. Phil was right behind me...he is the best Hubby...I had some peace knowing he was right there. I got up - got back on the quad and finished the race. I did go to the ER and my lung and sternum are ok - they were questioning this. The Dr said there is no doubt I have cracked/broken ribs and I should heal.

I will be racing in Holopaw - giving it all I have (which may not be a ton) - LoL!!

See everyone there!!

Jen ;)


Thank You: GEICO, Lojaks Yamaha, MAXXIS, MSR, HMF, Rath Racing, HiPer, GT Thunder, FASST, BelRay, DP Brakes,Triple X Motorsports, PowerMadd, Precision, Spider Grips, CV4, MotoPro Training, Scott, IMS

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com