Problems with 2000 foreman 450

Started by Ezslow4x4, January 09, 2006, 04:59:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ezslow4x4

I have a honda 450 foreman S, yr-2000.  And I am having some electrical problems, I have no spark. my bike was running fine an hour before this happened and then now no spark at all, I was wondering what all it could be? I have already checked the plug, fuse, and the coil. I am not sure if it could be the cdi or what else could cause this problem.
Please get back to me with some ideas.
Leonard

Keeter

Is there power getting to the coil itself?
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

Ezslow4x4

No i havent even checked that yet , I will have to do that and let you guys know the results

NP04Foreman

i was talkin to a guy about my rancher and he said that most of the millenium hondas and like 01-02 cdis go bad and thats the first time i ever heard that so i dnno if i would go by it but i mean it might help? ???
'04 Honda Foreman 450 4x4
26" ITP MudLites
K&N AirFilter
Warn Winch