Any Buick GNX fans check this out

Started by stump66, January 06, 2006, 04:08:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stump66

GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

stump66

GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

trx#9

sweet!!!!!!!! I wonder if that makes my grand national worth more?
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

foreman1

Its got some big shoes to fill. The old Grand Nationals were awesome .
NRA BENEFACTOR LIFE

WarRifles.com
Live Free or Die
"When there is no way out - Find a way further in."
Continental E-185

gearhead400

awww noooo gto rebuild!

And yes, they were and still are bad assssssss cars
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

Old_School

Quote from: stump66 on January 06, 2006, 04:08:45 AM
;)

Oh great, another pontiac grand am rebadged.  ::) The grand am, err.. I mean GTo was bad enough. Can't they design a different body? That's a disgrace to old GN. I'll take the old GN over that hunk of poop anyday!

I they are gonna go retro atleast frickin have some attributes that resemble the original. lol. Isn't that what retro means?  -Mark
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

trx#9

Quote from: Old_School on January 06, 2006, 04:41:52 PM
Quote from: stump66 on January 06, 2006, 04:08:45 AM
;)

Oh great, another pontiac grand am rebadged.  ::) The grand am, err.. I mean GTo was bad enough. Can't they design a different body? That's a disgrace to old GN. I'll take the old GN over that hunk of poop anyday!

I they are gonna go retro atleast frickin have some attributes that resemble the original. lol. Isn't that what retro means?  -Mark
Good point, the bottom picture looks like a BMW.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

RaptItUp


It's a shame they use the same names to defame......

Look at the Charger, Malibu, Now GTO and GNX.  I read a compare of the original GNX vs. a Callaway Twin Turbo 'Vette in '88 Popular Mechanics mag and the Buick beat it like it stole something from it. 

bluesman

HAVE ANYONE OF YOU GUYS DRIVEN A NEW GTO?????

gearhead400

nope, i would love to though. I wasnt knocking the gto, but there going the same route dodge went if they continue this crap.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

raptor426

Man, I wish my '96 Buick Century could compare to that. :(
2005 Yamaha Raptor 660r #26:AC grab bar, Alba Pro Elite nerfs, Uni filter, UM full body skid, AC swingarm skid, White Bros R4 slipon
2005 Yamaha Grizzly 660:27" Mudlites, 12" C-series rims, 2500# winch
2003 Yamaha YZ426F:stock
2002 Honda Rancher:27"Mudlites
2001 Polaris Scrambler 400