new sticker desgin

Started by klutchbuster400, December 11, 2005, 06:46:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chevy1500z71


kfx400rob



knock off of um raceing eh :dunno.gif
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

klutchbuster400

we dont wanna get sued now, for about 7 bucks i can get stickers with w/e i want on them from another member ;)
i liked the girl one.

kfx400rob

lol i was jk with the um one...
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

sct450

i like LMK idea of behind the seat or side of bike. the one they have now is just to big.
04 YFZ450
GO NOLES
GO PHINS

kfx400rob

so is any one gona actualy make a new sticker or what
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

Bigscrb15

This is a logo already in use on the site. It is a sport quad, but covered up so its hard to tell what it is. I think it looks pretty good.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Southern4x4

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on January 13, 2006, 06:37:36 PM
This is a logo already in use on the site. It is a sport quad, but covered up so its hard to tell what it is. I think it looks pretty good.


that looks kool
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

mrbones

I originally made that for a t-shirt and never followed through with it. I was going to have it fill the entire back, and a smaller spot on the front. I guess it would work good for a sticker, too. Eh?
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Bigscrb15

Quote from: Mr.BoNeS on January 18, 2006, 03:57:27 PM
I originally made that for a t-shirt and never followed through with it. I was going to have it fill the entire back, and a smaller spot on the front. I guess it would work good for a sticker, too. Eh?

I think it would be a great sticker.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

qt314nfla

I gotta tell ya I'm sure some of the guys would love the one w/ the chick but I don't think it represents what happens and the type of forum that we have here.  I think the mods would go nuts cleaning up threads.

And I'll never put that chick sticker on my truck or quad.  I'd rather go w/ something simple and easy to read.  I agree that smaller to fit on the quad or having 2 sizes would be good.

Southern4x4

Quote from: QT314Nfla on January 18, 2006, 10:54:40 PM
I gotta tell ya I'm sure some of the guys would love the one w/ the chick but I don't think it represents what happens and the type of forum that we have here.  I think the mods would go nuts cleaning up threads.

And I'll never put that chick sticker on my truck or quad.  I'd rather go w/ something simple and easy to read.  I agree that smaller to fit on the quad or having 2 sizes would be good.
YEAH THATS A GREAT IDEA
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Bigscrb15

I cleaned that one up a bit to take out the yellow. I think it looks good.

[attachment deleted by admin]
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Bigscrb15

Don't know anything about vinyl but a black and white logo might be able to be cut out. anyone know?

[attachment deleted by admin]
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

AlterEgo

Umm, hmmm. Boy, I know I'm going to catch h*ll for this, being a newb and all, but here goes.

ATVFLORIDA.COM = an atv image and a florida image. Creative. Not to mention being a sport bike doing a wheelie and tearin' it up - really the image we should portray to the public? Pretty hard to read at a smaller size too.

Won't be going on my bike. But, I should't be complaining since I haven't contributed a design!  :-\

Bombardier Outlander Max XT 800
Polaris Predator 50

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

4fittyr

new design is definitely needed ol one is plain jane and colors aren't  matchin 2 many quads let 's see if i can come up with one no promises
if u can't be good be good at it

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on January 19, 2006, 03:07:56 PM
I cleaned that one up a bit to take out the yellow. I think it looks good.

I like it, nice job rpp+5siblings.

Moose

Quote from: Southern4x4 on January 19, 2006, 06:03:48 PM
simple.........


OH man, save that to pc, then open it, look real close and zoom in and out. Talk about taking you back to the 60's.  ;D

LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com