I'm beginning to feel like a junkie

Started by Pastense, January 04, 2006, 05:48:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pastense

It's been at least three weeks since I've ridden.  I feel like my parts supplier should be renamed Ed's Methadone Clinic instead of EG Cycles.

I walk into the shop now everyday looking at Ed like a crackhead looks at a pipe.

He can tell I'm hurting, but what can he do? He can't give me my fix.  The "stuff's" still at Honda. 

The pain is blinding.

I drove by the "Hump" and saw all of the other riders getting thier fix on.  Meanwhile I get to stand on the sideline and watch................................................

Oh, the humanity!!!!!!

:'(


By the way, just to be politically sensitive.........this post is meant to be quasi jovial in nature. Ergo, if you are a recovering drug user I apologize for any insensitivity that you may have felt from this post.  If you are not recovering and you are a drug user and find this post offensive.....then too bad.    :)
"Hard Core" is after a wicked wreck the first thing you ask is "How's my quad?"

LT-R450ApK

Help is For Quiters!!!!

Momma Didnt Raise No Quiter
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

sct450

i have the same problem but i was told to day it will be saturday before i get my part.
04 YFZ450
GO NOLES
GO PHINS

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com