HHAHAHAHAHAH

Started by WOODY_450r, January 02, 2006, 09:05:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yamaha350r

awww only 3 days that sucks
o well it will b quieter around here for a lil now that there gone
they shuld after what 250ex said about woody

wheelie_boy

Quote from: MuddFreak77 on January 03, 2006, 01:54:38 PM
Ok who has the Barrett .50cal BMG????  ROFLMAO  you guys are funny!!!


Freakk

I have a teacher named Dr . Barrett .lol does that count
05 kx 250f

Dr.Dirt

Quote from: wheelie_boy on January 03, 2006, 07:09:10 PM
Quote from: MuddFreak77 on January 03, 2006, 01:54:38 PM
Ok who has the Barrett .50cal BMG????  ROFLMAO  you guys are funny!!!


Freakk

I have a teacher named Dr . Barrett .lol does that count
No!  >:(

Southern4x4

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on January 03, 2006, 12:13:14 PM
You guys are bad.  ;)
you trippen og you gots a problem with that lol j/k
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Chevy1500z71

y did Raptor700r and honda250ex get banned!!
someone tell me, y did i miss this

2006YFZ450

Yea you guys all ready know huh......Anyways that wasn't bad for my first banned :-\
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Dr.Dirt

Quote from: Raptor700R on January 05, 2006, 05:49:20 PM
Yea you guys all ready know huh......Anyways that wasn't bad for my first banned :-\

Wasn't it your second time being banned?!??!?! YOU DOO DOO HEAD!!!!!!!!  >:( :'( 8)

Southern4x4

Quote from: Dr.Dirt on January 05, 2006, 05:52:39 PM
Quote from: Raptor700R on January 05, 2006, 05:49:20 PM
Yea you guys all ready know huh......Anyways that wasn't bad for my first banned :-\

Wasn't it your second time being banned?!??!?! YOU DOO DOO HEAD!!!!!!!!  >:( :'( 8)
yeah i thoguht it was ur second time being banned
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Honda250ex

IM back again ;) I thought I was banned for life ???  I think you really want to K*LL my couzin :P I am doing pretty good dont you think! :-[
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

wheelie_boy

Quote from: Honda250ex on January 06, 2006, 07:37:07 AM
IM back again ;) I thought I was banned for life ???  I think you really want to K*LL my couzin :P I am doing pretty good dont you think! :-[

No :D But i really dont care about you guys too much.  Who cares if you are the biggest post hors of life.
05 kx 250f

2006YFZ450

Quote from: Southern4x4 on January 05, 2006, 05:57:04 PM
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on January 05, 2006, 05:52:39 PM
Quote from: Raptor700R on January 05, 2006, 05:49:20 PM
Yea you guys all ready know huh......Anyways that wasn't bad for my first banned :-\

Wasn't it your second time being banned?!??!?! YOU DOO DOO HEAD!!!!!!!!  >:( :'( 8)
yeah i thoguht it was ur second time being banned

Nope....It was my first time being banned.

It was Honda's 2nd time being banned.


get your facts right 8)
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Dr.Dirt

Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on January 06, 2006, 08:31:34 AM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on January 05, 2006, 05:57:04 PM
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on January 05, 2006, 05:52:39 PM
Quote from: Raptor700R on January 05, 2006, 05:49:20 PM
Yea you guys all ready know huh......Anyways that wasn't bad for my first banned :-\

Wasn't it your second time being banned?!??!?! YOU DOO DOO HEAD!!!!!!!!  >:( :'( 8)
yeah i thoguht it was ur second time being banned

Nope....It was my first time being banned.

It was Honda's 2nd time being banned.


get your facts right 8)

Get your head right 8)

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Yamaha72

RAPTOR700R changed his name too 2006YFZ450
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150

96 warrior

hey 2006YFZ450(RAPTOR700R) you are going to hurt yourself on that bike you should trade me to keep it at a safe speed. you would get a 2  for 1 special
96 (and a 98) warrior

klutchbuster400

Quote from: Yamaha72 on January 06, 2006, 07:38:50 PM
RAPTOR700R changed his name too 2006YFZ450
thanks for the obvious great discovery! :ThumbsUp.gif

Southern4x4

#41
yeah we dont want to loose one of our fellow riders
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

klutchbuster400

Quote from: Southern4x4 on January 06, 2006, 08:05:52 PM
yeah we dont want to loose one of our fellow riders ::)
dude, thast just wrong, sure raptor is freakin annoying but we dont want him to die.

Southern4x4

i acidently hit the smiley
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

klutchbuster400

Quote from: Southern4x4 on January 06, 2006, 08:07:56 PM
i acidently hit the smiley
thats stupid, theirs no way to pass that off.

Southern4x4

NUH A IM CAME UP AN I TRIED TO CLICK IT OFF AND ACCIDENTLY HIT IT
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

2006YFZ450

Quote from: Yamaha72 on January 06, 2006, 07:38:50 PM
RAPTOR700R changed his name too 2006YFZ450

I had 2006YFZ450 since I cam on the site but I just changed my name to Raptor700R but then back to my username.....

Great discovery Yamaha72
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

96 warrior

96 (and a 98) warrior

klutchbuster400


96 warrior

96 (and a 98) warrior

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com